13: Revenge?

Mattheo picked me up and set me right on top of his dick letting it slide all the way in. We both moaned out at the motion.

I started to ride him slowly before he grabbed my waist increasing the friction. I was already moaning like crazy. Mattheo kept one hand on my waist and he played with my boobs in the other.

Out of nowhere he switched us and he was now on top. It was pretty hot to be honest. He started thrusting in and out of me almost pulling out completely each thrust. I was all sweaty and I couldn't stop moaning.

I saw him reach over but I suddenly had to cum and could barely form the words. "I-I have to cum" I said in between moans.

"Wait." Was all he said and he pulled a knife off his nightstand. I smirked. Both of us had a knife kink. He slowed the thrusts so he could carve something on my inner thigh right by my pussy.

The blade was cold and he pressed hard enough for a scar to form. It felt good though. I felt some blood trickle down my thigh.

When he was done he said, "Now you may cum." And I did. He pulled out quickly and also came.

I looked down at my thigh and saw a small heart carven into my skin. It was kinda cute truthfully. He set the knife down and we laid next to each other snuggling up and kissing.

I really loved this man so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and Mattheo was in the shower. I decided to join him. I needed a shower anyway.

"Morning Theo!" I smiled walking into the sliding glass door.

"Morning love!" He wrapped his arm around my waist leaning down to kiss me.

I grabbed some shampoo and starting scrubbing my hair. It smelled minty but also like alcohol. Men's shower products always smelled really weird.

I washed out the shampoo and reached for the conditioner but I heard an adorable voice say, "Can I put the conditioner in your hair?"

How could I say no to him? "Fine but don't do the roots. It's bad for my hair."

"You got it!" He beamed. God why was he so cute? I swear I liked him more every day. He got some better smelling conditioner and rubbed my hair avoiding about 2 inches from my roots.

He then carefully rinsed the product out of my hair and I couldn't help but smile. He can be so gentle. I looked down at the heart and it was scabbed over for the most part and I was kind of excited to have a heart scar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished showering and walked into potions hand in hand looking smug. We were 20 minutes late to second period. We had no shame though.

"What is the meaning of this?" Snape's irritated voice boomed across the classroom. I hate teachers.

"Sorry professor, it was my fault. I was having a horrible headache and Kaitlyn was taking care of me and helping me. It's all on me. Sorry!" I could hear the sarcasm in his voice and I fought back laughter.

"Very well, take you seats and open to page 162. You are brewing an easy spell. Don't mess it up." He swished his cape and walked into his office.

We sat down next to Alayna and Draco and opened our book. "What we're you doing?" Alayna whispered to me so the boys didn't hear.

"Oh you know, getting ready." I replied. She gave me a look so I just came clean. "Ok fine we had a lot of fun last night and, remind me later I have to show you something. Anyways, we then showered together and it was really sweet." I smiled at my best friend who playfully rolled her eyes.