6: New Beginnings

Mattheo:

Kaitlyn was an amazing kisser. Her soft lips felt so good on mine. I wasn't going to rush her into anything so when she pulled away I thought she was done but, nope. She pulled me back in for another long kiss. She climbed on top of me and sat on my bare chest while kissing me repeatedly.

I was really enjoying this and she was happy to be in charge. This isn't how I do things though. I'm in charge. Always. I'll let her be in charge for kissing. That's it.

"Mattheo?" She said looking down at me. She pushed her long brown hair out of her face.

"What is it love?" I smiled.

"This is a really awkward question but I need to ask anyways. What's your body count?" She was so nervous to ask but I couldn't tell her I used to fuck different girls every weekend after my mom died.

So I lied.

"Like 10? I'm not sure. What about you?"

"Well, it would have been one but- you know Alayna saved my ass." She laughed a little but she looked broken.

"Hey it's ok. He's gone he's not going to hurt you anymore." I sat up and placed her in my lap. "You have me now and if anyone dares to even look at you the wrong way I will not hesitate to make them apologize and bow down to you." She smiled at me and we continued making out.

Kaitlyn:

After Mattheo and I finished making out we decided to go to bed. I changed into my pajamas. It was almost Christmas break but it was really hot in my room so I didn't wear something I would sweat in.

I climbed into bed next to Theo and turned my body towards him and gave him one last kiss before turning the lamp off and going to sleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 11am but it was the weekend so I had nothing to do today. I saw Mattheo still asleep and decided to leave him. I went to the bathroom and did natural makeup. I put on a cropped white tank top, cropped white zip up jacket, black criss cross leggings, white fuzzy socks and black converse. I know very colorful outfit. I really liked it though.

"Morning" Theo said groggily as he sat up.

"Good morning!" I ran over and hopped onto the bed next to him. "You should get ready it's almost noon!" I smiled at him.

"Alright. Hey do you want to go to Hogsmeade with me later?" He asked.

"Yeah of course! Can we go as soon as your ready?" I answered.

"Of course love." He pecked my lips and got up.

"Hurry!" I rushed him. "I'm excited now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about 20 minutes Mattheo came out out of the bathroom in a black hoodie, black beanie, black sweat pants, and black Vans. His outfit was more colorful than mine!

"I love the color in your outfit Theo!" I beamed at him sarcastically.

"I could say the same about you Kaitlyn." He pulled me in by the waist and pecked my lips.

We hurried out of the room and said goodbye to Draco and Alayna. We walked hand in hand until we reached a small cafe and walked in.

"What do you want love?" He asked me.

"I'm not sure. What are you going to get?" I asked him.

"Probably a black coffee and a cinnamon roll." He answered.

"Black coffee? Gross. Ok I'll have a chocolate frappe with a cinnamon roll." I said.

"Ok I'll pay." He said as he saw me reaching for my purse.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Of course." He smiled at me reassuringly.

We got our food and sat at a table by the window. He pulled out a cigarette and a lighter. He put the cigarette to his lips and lit it. I don't know why he smoked but something about it was so hot. I noticed I was staring and went back to eating my cinnamon roll.

Mattheo:

I started smoking a cigarette staring out the window. Smoking helped me forget about my dad and everything he has done to people. I saw Kaitlyn was starting at me but I let her. I mean, I'm hot why wouldn't she want to stare. She was way hotter than me though.

I should ask her to be my girlfriend. I've never cared about someone this much before. I was going to do it. After I went to the bathroom to calm down.

God why was I so nervous! This isn't normal. Ok I can do this. After the bathroom.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. Be right back!" I said and got up. She nodded and kept eating. I was already done with mine.

I got to the bathroom and a tall guy wearing all black walked out angrily. He ran into my shoulder. Dick!

I washed my face and fixed my hair before going back out to ask Kaitlyn. I can do this! She was going to say yes of course.

I walked back to our table and the cafe was empty. Except for the 3 dead staff on the floor. Kaitlyn was gone. There was no body anywhere so she had to be alive but holy shit!

I started to panic. I was about to ask my dream girl to be my girlfriend and of course she gets kidnapped. Great.

I'm going to find you Kaitlyn.

I promise.

A/N:

This one was pretty short. Sorry about that. More drama is coming for Kaitlyn unfortunately.

Thank you so much for reading! Love you all!Have a great day/night!! ❤️❤️

Word count: 950