insanity

Victor carefully carried me to the, as if at any moment I'd shatter like a porcelain doll. I drifted in and out of consciousness as my eyes fluttered. Despite this the gash on my shoulder seared with pain as the pain in my ribs made my breaths shallow. The harsh fall made it feel like my ribs had just broken all over again. When we got to the car it was only Leo, Victor and I. I stayed silent as my brothers tried to comfort me. The imagines of what happened plaguing my mind. I felt sick, terrified but sick to the bottom of my stomach. I didn't know how Jay found me, How could he had found me? For a minute I considered the possibility that Jay was never there; maybe stress induced hallucination? or hallucination from too much pain medication? or more like; the years of abuse had finally rendered me insane. And I truly couldn't decide which of those options were scarier? 

That I could be going utterly insane or the idea that Jay had truly found me?

I laid my head against the car window as Leo traced circles on my back, I felt comforted by his gentle touch but the shaking in my body did not stop. I unconsciously traced my fingertips over my shoulder but snapped back into focus as I felt Victor touch that same shoulder. His sudden touch on my injured shoulder caused me to yelp in pain, he looked at me with squinted eyes and it was as if I could see the cogs turning in his mind. He did that on purpose.

"I think we should go to the hospital..." Victor commented, his voice filled with sadness. This time he didn't order me, rather asking permission. 

"No. Nothing is wrong" my voice came out softer than I had expected.

"Vi I really think we should go" Leo said reaching out to hold my hand, I flinched and pulled my hand from his touch.

"No" I repeated, moving myself to the other side of the car, away from them. I rested my head against the window and tried to close my eyes as Victor sighed loudly. I stared out the window watching the roads go by, my eyes growing heavier by the second, before finally I allowed my eyes to close and my body to rest.

"Somebody told me you haven't been behaving. " Jay's dark eyes loomed over me with cruelty, his thin lips contorted into a smile. He walked closer to me, his eyes still twisted with cruelty.

"No no that's not true" I sob as I tried to scurry away. My back hitting the cold wall , preventing me from going any further. I was trapped.

"Tsk tsk calling your own parents liars..." he mocks as his hand tightly grips my chin. Tears running down my face as I begin to feel sick to my stomach; realising what was coming next.

"Please don't touch me" I cry out pulling my face from his rough grip. Without hesitation he strikes me across the face causing me to yell out in pain.

"Don't make me hurt this pretty little face" he warns as he grabs my chin again this time squeezing my chin tightly preventing me from escaping. He runs his hand along my thigh as I grimace from his rough touch. I push his hand away causing him to curse out at me, he strikes me again across the face causing me to fall to the ground.

"You shouldn't have done that" he warns as he grabs my legs and begins pulling me across to the bed. I kick my legs and scream out, trying to get to my feet. He punches my stomach making me unable to breathe.

" stop" I croak out as his wicked smile grows looking at me weakly laying on the floor.

"Shh you are safe" I hear Tobias' once loud voice now gently whispering to me. I feel arms restraining my legs before letting go as I tensed. I opened my eyes and pulled myself forward attempting to catch my shaky breath. I look up to see Tobias sitting next to me while my brothers are standing across my bed, my Father looking at me with concern. Maybe they had finally realised how fucked I am.