1. Let The Game Begin~

DISCLAIMER- It's a mature fanfic and maybe a few parts wouldn't be suitable for everyone, so if you are reading it then please keep in mind it's all fiction and it's not intended to offend anyone!

Also, just a gentle reminder please read the CHARACTERs INTRO before starting the ff. Happy reading 📚 😊!

____________________________

Somewhere around midnight when the tired city was in the deep slumber, the remotely streets of the Mumbai were still awake. The flickering street lights and continuous screeching of tires and back to back firing of guns and freshly emitted smoke had covered the whole street as far as the naked eyes could observe!

"Mam kaha hai aap?" "Hamari backup team bas pahuch hi rhi hogi waha..."

....

"...hello....he..llo... mam...hel...mam..."
(Call disconnected)

"Ye network hamesha aise time pr hi dhokha deta h...", tensly said Fayad, the head chief, slamming his phone on the car's dashboard.

Fayad felt gaze from a bunch of eyes and then he took a deep breath and let out a cold sigh and turned back and asked, " Are you tracking her down? Or gazing my back will do our jobs?"

"Yes sir we are it... wo ma..am Bali nagar ke area mein h...", replied Riaz in trembling voice.

For a second there was pin drop silence in the car and the next moment Fayad bumped the dashboard with his palm and shouted to the driver in immense worry, "shakl baad mein nihar lena meri... for God sake speed up!!!

"She is there all alone without proper arms and ofcourse this security... even Syed is not with her...", Fayad was mumbling all this to himself when he suddenly remembered and asked, "Where the hell is Syed?"

"Sir, wo... wo bola he'll be directly reach to her... ", answered Johan.

"...and when are we going to reach there?", asked Fayad with a sharp gaze on Riaz.

"Just in 20-25 min sir.... ", he immediately replied.

"Sir... but waha pahuchna sirf solution nhi h, we know ki kaise congested roads ka area h wo... waha kaise ham mam ko khojenge?", asked kabir in concerned tone.

Maybe Fayad was also worried about the same so he didn't answer him back!

____________________________

The dead end was in front so she applied the brakes of her bike while the goons who were following her laughed wickedly and said, "Aaj boss se bonus fix h, iske to tukde krke unhe gift denge"

She had a sculpted figure which was twine-thin. Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes.
She got down from the bike and turned back and passed them a vicious smile. And the next moment the much clogged area was filled with loud gunshots.

"Syed...", she said in her sugary voice.

"Mam... ye lijiye gun aur aap nikaliye yaha se main dekh lunga insab ko....", assured Syed while firing.

She took the gun and soon disappeared into the overlapping streets of the slum. She was moving ahead when she was soon spotted she ran to the opposite side but there they were again looking for her... after finding no way to her escape her gaze fell onto the bar right infront of her, without wasting any further time she immediately went in.

She tried to look calm and camouflaged herself amongst the crowd. Soon she found the back door of the bar and hence she moved out in hurry. In the hubbub she took the left turn and ran into someone.