50. Love's Dark Game~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡

_____________________________

Karishma was sitting near Haseena while holding her hands. She just gave her the second dose and was waiting for her to regain consciousness. Meanwhile her worry was visible on her tear stricken face.

"Tumhe kuch nahi ho sakta Haseena, please apni aankhein khol lo na...", pleaded karishma while gently rubbing Haseena's palm.

"Dekho na hamdono ne milkr kitni ladaiyan ladi hai... aur abhi kitne battles jeetna baaki hai, tum aise baar baar kyu har baat apni jaan pr le leti ho? Kya tumhe nhi pata tumhe aise dekh kr meri bechaini kitni badh jaati hai?", karishma further mumbled in between her sobs.

"A...aur ye khoon, ye ruk kyu nahi raha!? Kyu saari musibatein sirf tum tak aa pahuchti hai? Haseenaaaaa pleeeaseee uth jao na ab, bahut natak hogaya tumhara!", karishma further mumbled in between her uneven breaths while wiping fresh blood stains from Haseena's nose.

But even after all her pleads when Haseena didn't respond, Karishma felt her world shattering. She left Haseena's hand and it fell down lifelessly, this made Karishma's heart cripple.

Karishma felt uneasy and curled herself near a corner beside the bed. She used to look at Haseena from her corner of her eyes every now and then and then used to bury her face between her knees, as if she was afraid looking Haseena lying like that. A moment later Karishma's whole body started shivering.

But then suddenly a rush of life flew within her blood as she noticed Haseena's lips slightly moving as if she was mumbling. Karishma immediately raised her head, wiped her tears and crawled towards Haseena and quickly held her hand back in hers while stroking her hairs, she whispered in a crack voice, "Ha bolo Haseena main sun rhi hu... please bolo na...."

"Ka..ris..hmaa...", mumbled Haseena with great difficulty as she was really weak.

"Ruko... pahle ye lo thora paani pi lo... phir kehna jo tum kehne wali thi...", requested karishma as she gently made her take a few sips.

After that they both were in solace for few moments while karishma was still gently stroking her hairs, and her eyes were still welled up, which was glistening in the golden reflection from the lantern.

Karishma broke the ice and then whishpered in a serious tone, "Nhi... tum abhi kuch mat kaho... main hi kuch kehna chahti hu tumse..."

Haseena was carefully listening to her while her gaze was fixed on her perfectly carved face.

"Actually... tumhari diary... sabse pahle to main sorry kehna chahti hu... ki maine bina permission use tumhare paas se le liya aur phir use pdha bhi....", said karishma in a guilty tone.

"Aur?", mumbled Haseena.

"Aur...", karishma let out a deep sigh and continued, "Aur... wo jo tumhe waha last page pe jo shayari likhi hai... main use...", karishma stopped as she was flustered and she couldn't look into haseena's eyes anymore.

Therefore, Karishma tried to get up from there to leave the tent, but then Haseena held her hand and mumbled weakly, "Apni baat kabhi adhuri nhi chhorni chahiye... aur tum kab tak apne dil se bhagogi? Wo dil jo kab se mere paas meri amanat bankr hai!!"

Karishma was not able to hold her heated gaze. So, she tried to excuse herself, fumbling, "N..na..hi m..main bha..ag nhi rahi rhi... w..o t..o m..maine kambal ma..nga t..tha u..unse w..o l..e kr aa..ti hu b...as...", and she once again tried to escape.

But Haseena too was determined to hear what Karishma had to say. So, she once again grabbed her hands and pulled her closer and the next moment karishma was leaning above her, which made both of them blush even harder.