40. Fated Felonies~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
Do give your lovely feedbacks!
_____________________________

"Waise tumhe to Rafiq pe shaq tha na... to koi update uspe?", asked haseena.

"Ha wo.... mujhe us baare mein tumse...", suddenly karishma remembered about Naomi but before she could respond, a group of guests approached Haseena, seeking her attention. The conversation swiftly shifted to more pleasant topics, and they were momentarily separated as the guests engaged with the Haseena.

Meanwhile karishma kept her vigilant eyes around Haseena.

The grand party was in full swing, with guests mingling and enjoying the celebrations. The opulent lawn was adorned with extravagant decorations, and the excitement was palpable.

As the time for the cake-cutting ceremony approached, Gauri Maa's voice boomed through the speakers, capturing the attention of the guests. She announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, if I could have your attention, please."

The chatter in the hall hushed as Gauri Maa's command over the room became evident. The crowd turned their gaze to the center of the hall, where Haseena was standing, regal in her poise and elegance. Gauri Maa continued, "Now we invite Haseena to cut the cake."

Haseena approached the elaborately decorated cake then she gracefully cut the first slice, and the room was filled with applause. She then turned to Gauri Maa, offering her the first bite as a sign of her love and respect. Gauri Maa accepted it with tear filled eyes and a warm smile.

Finally as Haseena turned to Karishma, the crowd's curiosity piqued. She extended the piece of cake to her, for a moment karishma was stunned by her gesture but then she accepted it and the onlookers watched curiously.

_____________________________

The festivities continued with lively music, and guests filled the dance floor. Haseena too joined the dance, partnering with a charismatic male dancer. As they swayed and twirled to the music, Haseena soon appeared lost in the dance with a radiant smile gracing her lips.

Amidst the crowd, Karishma was watching them dancing with an attentive eye which was growing an uneasiness within her. Unbeknownst to her, jealousy surged within.

In her earpiece, Fayad's voice came through which offered her a comforting presence, he said, "Keep an eye on that dancer, Karishma. Something doesn't feel right."

Karishma grinned to herself in the irony of the situation and replied, "Main to kab se yahi chahti thi..."

"Kya matlab hai tumhara?", asked kabir (as they all were on a conference as per the security arrangements)

"M...mera matlab ye hai ki Fayad sir ki tarah mujhe bhi uspe kaafi der se shaq hai!", she said with a frown.

Moments later, Karishma decided to intervened and she smoothly replaced the dancer, joining Haseena in the dance.

As Haseena and Karishma danced the world around them seemed to blur into insignificance. Their movements were sharp, perfectly synchronized, and they moved as one, effortlessly gliding across the dance floor. Their chemistry was undeniable, and every step they took drew admiration from the enchanted onlookers.

Amid the dance, a playful exchange of words ignited the atmosphere as Haseena, teasingly, inquired, "Kya hua, mere se jyada dur nahi raha gaya, Ms. Strawberry?"

Karishma seized the opportunity while her voice laced with naughtiness as she replied, "Ha, aapse koi kaise jyada der dur kaise reh sakta hai...". Their eyes locked, and they fell into a wordless conversation while a magnetic pull drew them closer. In that moment, the distance between them seemed to vanish, and soon their dance became an intimate connection captivating all the guests and leaving them in awe.