61. Deceptive Turns~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
_____________________________

NEXT DAY

(In the Meeting Room)

"Kal raat ko port pr consignment aa jayega", Johan said, his finger tracing the route marked by the tracker on the screen.

"Dhyan rhe cargo kisi ki nazar mein na aaye!", Haseena ordered firmly while her eyes were scanning the screen.

"Mam waha ke saare routes clear hai, hamari team kaafi dino se monitor kr rhi h sb kuch!", Johan assured her.

"Hmm, that's good. Keep me posted on any developments," Haseena replied, her mind already busy with various scenarios playing out.

"Mam, aap kuch soch rahi hai kya?" Johan inquired, noticing her thoughtful expression.

"Um, not really. Just a hunch. Can't say now, but keep me updated about everything, even the slightest details," she responded, her gaze still fixed on the big screen.

"Anything else?" Haseena asked, her attention was momentarily diverted.

"Mam, Fayad sir ki punishment khatm ho gayi hai," Johan informed her cautiously.

"Tell him to join the meeting later," Haseena said calmly, surprising Johan with her composed reaction.

"Yes?" Johan questioned, taken aback by her response.

"I said tell him..." Haseena began, but her sentence was cut off by an interruption.

"Mam, Karishma Mam aapse milna chahti hai," the security officer announced.

"Huh?" (Haseena's reaction was obvious, as she could hardly recall the last time Karishma had asked for permission before interfering in her affairs.)

It took a moment for Haseena to respond.

"Mam, kya kahu main unko?" the security officer asked again, breaking her trance.

"Ah, tell her that I will see her in 5 minutes," Haseena replied with a chuckle.

The security nodded and left the room.

"So, where was I... haan, tell Fayad to join us in the meeting, also Zayd, you have to be present there!" Haseena ordered, regaining her focus.

"Sure Mam!" Johan and Zayd nodded simultaneously.

_____________________________

Haseena hurriedly made her way out to meet Karishma, but upon reaching the designated spot, she found no one.

"Ye Karishma kaha gayab ho gayi!" she muttered to herself, panting heavily from the rush.

"Kya ab usme 5 min ka bhi patience nhi bach gaya hai mere liya...", she muttered, while her impatience growing.

"Jo bhi ho, ab to mujhe bhi usse milna hai!", she said determinedly, making her way back to her room to see Karishma.

_____________________________

On her way back, Haseena noticed the door to Karishma's room slightly ajar, she cautiously peeped in and was shocked to found Karishma packing her belongings.

"Why is she packing everything?", Haseena wondered. (This was the first thought that crossed her mind.)

Without hesitation, she strode into the room to confront Karishma.

"Kya ab tumse 5 min der ho jaye milne mein to tum apna saman pack krne lag jaogi?", asked Haseena snatching the clothes in her hands.

Karishma shot her a venomous look and snatched her belongings back and continued to pack.