51. Hidden Betrayals~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
_____________________________

After a while Haseena started speaking in a crack voice, "I supposed it to be the best day of my life today... but my fate once again ruined everything. May be I deserve all this pain and sufferings! I am made to be broken, everytime I try to build myself back!"

Meanwhile karishma was listening to her with a guilt filled heart. She had nothing to convince Haseena for the very first time.

Haseena wanted to hear something from karishma, anything would work! But Karishma's silence was not only breaking her heart but was also the one of the core reasons for the hatred that was silently building within her.

Haseena stood up, and then she picked karishma from her arm and dragged her to another place, quite far from where they were earlier.

"K..ya kar rhi hi tum...", karishma dared to ask.

"You are here to kill me right?", Haseena directly asked her.

As usual karishma didn't respond.

"Pata tha koi jawab nhi milega is baar bhi... you know what hold this gun and shoot me right now...", ordered Haseena making karishma hold the gun while pointing it towards her own heart.

"...kyuki agar main yaha se bach kar chali gayi na karishma... then I swear to God, main apne hathon se tumhe maar dungi!!!!", her hate was evident in both her words and eyes.

"So its better that you kill me today, come on, complete your damn mission and leave! Kisi ko pata bhi nhi chalega kya hua yaha... keh dena sabse ki khai mein gir gayi main ya mujhe us poison ka medicine time pr nhi mila... koi ungli nhi utha payega tum pe.... hahahahaha", and she ended up laughing like a moron.

"Has...", before Karishma would speak, Haseena stopped her by saying, "Nhi, kuch nhi bologi ab tum... tum ab sirf mujhe goli marogi... come on shoot me!"

Haseena forcefully got her hold the gun and compelled her to shoot. They both started clashing.

"Gun chhoro Haseena goli chal jayegi...", said karishma struggling to get gun out of Haseena's hold.

"Tum wahi to chahti ho... tum mujhe marta hua hi to dekhna chahti ho... to chalne do na goli....", blabbered Haseena trying to pull the trigger.

As their clash turned intense, they heard a gunshot.

"HASEEEENNAAAAAA......", Karishma's shriek echoed in the dismal thicket. Meanwhile the shadowy figure was watching everything that was happening between both of them. After he heard the gunshot and Karishma's cry he wickedly smirked and then finally left from there.

"Ye goli kaha se chali... ", said Haseena while checking on herself.

"Tum theek ho na?", asked karishma in worry but Haseena pushed her back and ignored her and turned back to leave to the tent.

But then karishma forcefully clasped her wrist and took her to hide somewhere in safe place. Haseena was ofcourse repelling her. The more Haseena was repelling her, the more she was strengthening her grip on Haseena.

"Mujhe lagta hai unlogo ne shayad wo banjaro ko dhundh liya hai... isiliye waha se goli ki awaz aayi hai... hamare liye abhi waha jaana safe nhi hoga!", karishma explained her concern.

"Tumhe kyu fikar ho rahi hai meri itni? Tum bhi to wahi chahti ho na? Tum bhi to mujhe marta hua hi dekhna chahti ho... phir tum yaha kya kr rhi ho, unlogo ke saath jakr mil kyu nhi jaati?", blurted Haseena, her anger was palpable.

"Tumhe marna hai ya kya karna hai tumhare saath wo meri marzi hogi, kisi aur ko tumhe ek kharoch lagane ka bhi koi haq nhi hai!", replied karishma in one go.