69. Love Me~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
_____________________________

Karishma hesitantly pressed her shoulder and continued pleading, "Please trust me!"

In a sudden burst of rage, Haseena seized Karishma by the shoulders and pinned her against the wall, her grip tightened around Karishma's neck. Karishma gasped for breath, her eyes was wide with shock as she struggled against Haseena's hold.

"You want me to trust you?" Haseena's voice was cold and venomous, dripping with disdain.

"After all the lies and deceit? Tumhari himmat bhi kaise hui mujhse trust ki baatein krne ki?"

Haseena's grip further tightened, her nails digging into Karishma's skin as she continued to choke the life out of her words.

"Tumhe lagta hai ki meri life koi circus hai ki jab tumhari marzi hui tum maafi maang kr wapas aa sakti ho... aur main tumhari nazar mein ek idiot hu, jo tumhari koi bhi galti maaf kr degi aur sab bhool bhi jayegi!"

Karishma could barely muster a response as her throat was constricted under Haseena's relentless grip. She could feel the sting of tears welling in her eyes as Haseena's words cut through her like a knife.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Haseena released her hold on Karishma, shoving her away with a forceful push. Karishma stumbled backward, gasping for air as she tried to steady herself against the wall.

Haseena stood before her, her chest heaving with anger as she glared at Karishma, she spat, "Don't ever ask for my trust again, because you'll never have it!"

_____________________________

Haseena took a few deep breaths and she moved towards her bed, and with much calmer voice she instructed, "Ye plates lo aur dafa ho jao mere room aur nazaron se..."

Karishma was still reeling from the intensity of the moment.

Haseena continued, "Aur haan, maine tumse request kiya tha ki consignment pura hone ke baad tum villa se ja skti ho... so now you can leave anytime!! Just get out of my life..."

As karishma heard Haseena's words of dismissal, her emotions boiled over and without a moment's hesitation she marched towards Haseena's bed while her gaze was burning, she lunged forward, nearly jumping onto Haseena, catching her off guard.

Haseena's eyes widened in shock as Karishma pinned her down onto the bed, overpowering her. Haseena struggled against Karishma's grip but her arms pinned above her head, rendering her being immobile.

For a moment, there was silence, broken only by the sound of heavy breathing as Karishma's anger radiated off her in waves. Haseena's expression remained stoic, her eyes locked onto Karishma's with a mixture of surprise and defiance.

Unable to contain her emotions any longer, Karishma's voice quivered with pent-up frustration as she spoke through gritted teeth, "How dare you to ask me leave like this?"

Her voice further continued piercing the tensed silence, "Waise insab baaton mein tumne ek baat to bilkul sahi kahi hai, idiot to ho tum!"

For a fleeting moment, Haseena's defenses wavered, softened by their closeness. But Karishma's words ignited a surge of anger within her and swiftly, she attempted to push Karishma away, and frustratingly spat,"Tumhe lagta hai meri baat sunai nahi di... maine tumhe yaha se jaane ko kaha hai, so just get out!"

Undeterred, Karishma tightened her grip on Haseena's wrist. "Nahi jaungi main... aur tumhe aaj meri baat sunni pregi!", her voice carried a sense of resolve, mingled with a hint of vulnerability.