47. Lost Trails~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
_____________________________

"Thankyou Haseena", Karishma said as she placed her feet on the ground.

"Tumhe mere liye apni saree kharab krne ki jaroorat nhi thi waise!", Karishma added, trying to show that she was fine.

"Main ek baat puch sakti hu?", Haseena casually inquired, ignoring Karishma's earlier comment.

"Uh..ha... pucho... tum permission kab se lene lagi?", Karishma said with confusion, not grasping the sarcasm in Haseena's words.

"Waise is bag ke andar kya kya rkha hua hai aapne Ms Strawberry?", Haseena further asked with a sarcastic tone.

"Acha bag mein? Paise hai, gun hai... aur mere kapre hai... aur (trying to remember) knife hogi aur.....", Karishma said while trying to recall the stuffs.

"Aisa kuch hai jo is situation mein kaam aa sake hamare???", Haseena asked loudly, astonishing Karishma for a moment.

"Kya hua tum itne gusse mein kyu ho?", Karishma asked, trying to grasp her mood.

Haseena blurted out in anger, "Tumhare itne bade bag mein ek bhi first aid ka samaan nhi hai! Agar jungle mein hi ghumne aana tha to kam se kam antiseptic to rakh leti? Ya ye sab bhi ab main seekhau?"

Meanwhile, Karishma understood that Haseena was upset and angry because she couldn't properly tend to her injury, and she was genuinely worried for her well-being.

"Acha chhoro ye saari baatein... aur ab aage chalte hai, waise bhi raat hone se phle koi dhang ki jagah dhundhani hogi hame!", Karishma suggested, changing the topic.

"Hmm... chalo chalte hai, pr please tum dhyan se chalna, tumhari chott abhi bhi taza hai!", Haseena said with concern as she looked at Karishma's face.

"Hmm", Karishma nodded, giving a small smile to Haseena.

_____________________________

As Haseena continued to move forward, she suddenly felt that she was alone in the desolate woods, and the encroaching darkness intensified her unease. She paused for a moment, straining to hear Karishma's footsteps from behind, but there was only silence. Fear began to grip her as she took a deep breath and turned around to search for Karishma, but she was nowhere to be seen.

Growing increasingly panicked and worried, Haseena desperately started to search the area while her anxiety was only mounting. She couldn't contain her fear any longer and let out a piercing cry, "KARISHMAAA....KARISHMAAAAA....!!!!"

Despite searching for an extended period of time, she found no trace of Karishma.

"KAAAARISSSHHHHMAAAAA..... kidhr ho yaar, wapas aa jao na.... tumhe maloom hai na mujhe andhere mein ghutan hoti hai!!!", she shouted again at the top of her lungs, hoping that Karishma would hear her.

Overwhelmed by panic and sheer terror, Haseena's knees gave way, and she crumpled to the ground. Tears streamed down her face as she broke down as she was feeling utterly helpless and lost in the vast, foreboding forest.

After some time, Haseena felt a touch on her shoulder, and she quickly turned around to find Karishma standing there casually. Haseena immediately stood up and hugged Karishma tightly without thinking.

Karishma asked her in surprise while gently caressing her hair, "Haseena tum ro kyu rhi ho? Kya hua h tumhe?"

"Tum mujhe akela chhor kar kaha chali gayi thi? Tumhe maloom hai maine kitna dhundha tumhe?", Haseena asked amidst her sobs.

"Main to kaam se gayi thi.... pr tumne itne hi der mein kya halat bana li hai apni?", Karishma said as she looked at Haseena's tear-stricken face and disheveled hair with concern.