43. Destined Hearts~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
_____________________________

Karishma was sitting lovingly beside Haseena, in a half-lying position while haseena was resting. Karishma's finger were gently caressing Haseena's hair and was gazing at her with concern. As Haseena slowly opened her eyes, it met Karishma's worried gaze.

Haseena understood her feelings and with a weak smile said, "Tum fikar mat karo, main theek hoon... aur jab tak tum mere saath ho, mujhe maloom hai ki mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta."

Karishma gave a shallow smile while her fingers were still tenderly tracing Haseena's hair. She simply nodded in response but her unspoken affection was shining through. But Karishma noticed that Haseena was still looking at her so she playfully asked in a teasing tone, "kya hua, bhook lagi hai?"

Haseena, with a cute pout, nodded in agreement with twinkling eyes, "Haan"

Karishma let out a gentle sigh and said while patting on her head, "bhook to mujhe bhi lagi hai... isiliye tum yaha intezar karo mera... main bahar se kuch lekr aati hu hamare liye!"

Haseena nodded, "Theek hai!"

As Karishma was about to leave the room, haseena once again called her and said, "karishma...."

"Hmm... kya hua?", karishma turned back and asked.

"Dhyaan rkhna apna... aur jaldi aana!", said haseena, her concern for karishma was visible.

Karishma gave her an assuring smile and nodded and left.

_____________________________

"Ae tu udhr dekh... ye chawl aur khopche wali galiyan bahut h idhr bambai mein... idhr chinti ke mafik log thoos thoos ke bhare hote h... boss sab ka kya h bas order dena hai apne ko, khud AC mein baith kr kabab todenge aur hame kutte mafik daudayenge pure seher mein...", grunted one of the men who were out to search for haseena.

"Dekh aise hi garmi bahut hai... aur tu abhi ye sab bakwas mat kar... paisa diya hai boss to wo kaam bhi lega hi... isiliye apne juban ko apne muh ke chaar deewari mein band kar aur dhundh chupchap.", said another one in a frustrated tone.

"Bhailog... ae... sun... ", said the third one while patting the shoulder of another one to get his attention.

"Kya hai Pakiya... tereko kya dikkat hai bey? Ek baari mein meri baat magaj mein nhi ghusti kya?", shouted the second one.

"Abey... udhr dekh...vada pav ke rekri pe... wo to wahi hai na... jiski photo boss ne apun ko haseena ke saath dikhai thi?", he shouted pointing at karishma who was there on a nearby vada pav stall.

All of them immediately looked in his direction and took out there phone to confirm. Meanwhile they were confirming, Karishma rolled her eyes in theirs direction and as soon as her eyes met theirs, she knew what was coming. So, without wasting any time, she immediately ran from there, the goons behind her.

"Abey wo wahi hai... jaldi bhaag... use kisi keemat pe pakarna hai hame, pakiya tu gaadi lekr bahar wale sadak pe mil, use agar in galiyon se bahar nikalna hai to wo usi sadak pe aayegi... ham sab tab tak uske peeche jaa rhe h!", said one of them and they got divided into two parts.

_____________________________

The door of the room opened with a loud slamming sound, and Haseena, who was sitting on the bed, got scared by such a sudden interference, and in a hurry she slid something in the bag kept beside her.

"Kya hua karishma tum itni ghabrai hui kyu ho...", asked haseena with a faded face.

"Hame abhi ke abhi yaha se nikalna hoga...(panting heavily)... wo log yaha tak aagaye hai... chalo jaldi niklo yaha se...", karishma hurriedly informed haseena while collecting the stuffs.