6. You're Under Arrest~

Ignore the mistakes & Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡

_____________________________

Haseena was lying on her couch with her eyes closed when she sensed some movement and she opened her eyes with a jerk and she saved herself from the attack.

Haseena properly opened her eyes and found Karishma in front. Karishma had a vase in her hands and her eyes were red with anger and full of tears.

Haseena's eyes collided with Karishma's eyes for a moment and then a smile appeared on Haseena's face.

Haseena held Karishma's both hands with her one hand and kept the vase on the side and then made Karishma sat on the same couch while she leaned over her.

Karishma's hand was hurting because of Haseena's tight grip, but there was no fear in her eyes.

Haseena took a drop of tears from the corner of her eyes on her fingertip and while looking at them she said, "tch! tch! kya Ms Karishma Singh abhi to bahut jaroorat hone wali hai in aansuon ki... you are under my arrest in this malik villa... abhi se hi ise barbaad mat kariye!"

Karishma asked looking into her eyes, "mera dost ved kaha h?"

Haseena didn't answer, she was just viciously smiling looking at her. Karishma got frustrated with this behaviour of haseena. And she tried to attack Haseena back but she stopped her again and started enjoying seeing Karishma suffering like a fish.

"Maine kaha na tum mere kaid mein ho ab? jitni aasani se ye baat smjh logi utni aasani se reh paogi... yaha is mahal mein... aur mere kaid mein...!", and then Haseena wiped the tear drop on Karishma's shoulder.

Haseena called Fayad and ordered him with an evil smile while looking at Karishma, "Fayad ise le kr jao aur iski training shuru kro... "

Then after that Haseena turned her eyes towards Fayed and said, "... hamare security ki PEARL training..."

Fayad raised his eyes on hearing this to say something but he stopped seeing Haseena's evil smile and just nodded silently.

"Chalo ab maddam ko jaldi se servant quarter's mein shift kro baaki ke guards ke saath", Haseena gave last orders to Fayad while going to the bathroom.

"Main nahi jaungi kahi bhi..."

Hearing this, Haseena stopped in the middle and turned back with a mild anger and curiosity.

Karishma took a glance at her and then completed her speech,"...mujhe phle mere dost se milna aur dekhna hai ki wo sahi salamat nhi h..."

Haseena was a little relieved and looking at Fayed, she gestured to arrange a meeting.

When Haseena turned to go back, Karisma again started saying,"... aur mujhe ye bhi chahiye ki use sahi salamat ghar pahuchaya jayega..."

This time Haseena just turned towards Fayad and he nodded in yes and said, "ho jayega maddam..."

When Haseena took two steps forward, Karisma started speaking again. This time Haseena's patience ran out and she came and grabbed Karishma's throat and said, "...why the hell you forget everytime that you are my slave here! ye Malik Villa h maddam... you are not allowed to even breath without my will! Make it clear in your head!"

Karishma was having difficulty in breathing, yet she said her words by looking into Haseena's eyes, "...aur mujhe haseena malik ka wada chahiye ki aage se wo ved ko kuch nhi krenge... jo bhi baat hogi uske liye mujhe saja milegi... mere dost ko nhi!"

Haseena liked this daring of Karishma, so she smiled calmly and leaving her throat, grabbed her waist and pulled her close to her and said in a whispering tone, "...haseena malik ki zuban hai aaj se tumhare ved ko koi haath nhi lagayega... aur koi farmaish?"