68. Will Differences Be Sort?~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
_____________________________

"Bhagwan ka lakh lakh shukr hai ki sab sahi salamat laut aaye!", exclaimed Gauri Ma as standing beside Haseena, who was currently being dressed by the nurse.

"Agar phle se dhyaan diya hota to hamare itne guards berehmi se maare nhi gaye hote...", taunted Fatima as she sat on a nearby couch, crossing her legs.

Karishma, angered by her taunt, attempted to speak, but Mr. Singh immediately stopped her by clutching her wrist and signaling her to stay silent.

As for Haseena, she was too emotionally distraught to reply.

Meanwhile, Fayad and Zayd also arrived and joined them in the magnificent hall of the Malik Villa.

"Aap sab ne apni dressing krwa li hai?", asked Haseena, looking at Fayad.

To which Fayad nodded in reply.

"Aur baaki jo guards injured hue hai...?", she further inquired.

"Wo sb hospital mein admit kr diye gaye hai... aur jitne logon ki jaan gayi hai unsab ke bhi last rites ka dhyaan rkh liya hai maine!", Fayad informed her in detail, anticipating her next query.

Haseena nodded coldly.

"Aur wo truck jo ham seize krke laye hai uska kya?", Mr. Singh interjected before the conversation concluded.

"Wo main baad mein dekhungi uska kya krna hai...", Haseena replied calmly as she rose to leave.

"Aur jo dacoits jihne ham lekr aaye hai unka kya krna hai Mam?", Zayd's voice cut through the tension.

Haseena paused for a moment and then exhaled deeply and instructed, "Torture them!"

With a solemn nod, she turned and made her way to her room. The hall fell silent, slowly, one by one, the others dispersed, leaving behind a palpable sense of unease in their wake.

_____________________________

"Haseena ke saamne to ab koi baat bhi nhi kr skte...", Gauri Ma lamented as she shut the door of her room. Fayad and Karishma exchanged a knowing glance.

"...ha wo jungle se hi kuch ajeeb lag rhi hai...", Karishma mused, her thoughts drifting back to the image of Haseena's sudden breakdown amidst the chaos.

"Jo bhi ho, bahut bahut mubarak tum dono ko ki sab kuch plan ke hisaab se hua aur kisi ko jyada chott bhi nhi aayi...", said Gauri Ma with a strained smile, masking the underlying worry while Fayad and Karishma exchanged a brief smile.

_____________________________

"Aapko kya lagta hai sir, Haseena Mam ne jo torture krne ko kaha h, wo work karega?", asked Zayd as Mr Singh and he, both reached the quarters.

"Mujhe kya pata Zayd", he replied, his voice tinged with a sense of resignation.

"Jahan tum ho wahan main, ab Haseena ne order diya hai to kuch soch kr hi diya hoga...", his words trailed off as he busied himself with making coffee, the rhythmic clink of the cups a stark contrast to the silence that enveloped them.

As the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the room, Zayd couldn't shake the nagging feeling, he mused,"Waise inhe kya hogaya achanak se, jabse aaye hai aise hi khoye khoye lag rhe hai..."

_____________________________

"Isiliye itne paise milte hai tumhe?", an anonymous voice bellowed through the crackling phone line, in the darkness of the room.

"Sab kuch full planned tha... phir pata nhi ye mistake kaise hogayi...", came the reply from the other end, the voice muffled and strained with frustration.