46. Trapped Together~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
_____________________________

Haseena slowly opened her eyes, stirred by the cold breeze caressing her skin and the melodious bird songs. As she fully awoke, she realized she was lying in Karishma's lap, while karishma was still asleep in an uncomfortable position.

"Kya main raat ko karishma ki god mein so gayi thi? Pr isne ek baar bhi mujhe jagaya kyu nhi, aur khud dekho kaise so rahi hai, ab tak iske pure badan mein akdan ho gayi hogi... ye ladki bhi na, ise bilkul bhi khud ki fikar nahi hai!", Haseena silently muttered, feeling guilty for unintentionally causing extra trouble for Karishma.

Haseena attempted to rouse her gently by shaking her shoulder and whispered, "karishma! Karishma!...."

"Uh..m... thori der aur sone do, puri raat maine baith kr bitayi hai, please Seenu Baby sone do na....", Karishma mumbled in her sleep, capturing Haseena's arm and curling up like a baby in her embrace.

Haseena was briefly lost in her deep thoughts, recalling a flashback from her childhood. In the memory, she remembered running playfully as a toddler while her father was chasing her, holding her toys and calling her affectionately. Haseena found herself in a peculiar state, with a faint smile gracing her lips, yet her eyes welled up with tears. She gazed into the distance while her hands tenderly stroked Karishma's hair as Karishma was resting in her embrace.

Haseena's trance shattered when she heard the rustling of grass, as if someone was walking on it. She instantly became alert and swiftly patted Karishma's cheek to wake her up, "Karishma jaldi utho, aisa lag rha hai koi aur bhi hai yaha!"

"Koi nahi hai...", karishma mumbled in her sleep.

"Ya khuda ye to uth hi nahi rahi hai, ab kya karu... ", fretted Haseena while her gaze fell upon the water bottle, and she promptly splashed a few drops onto Karishma's face.

Startled by the sudden splash, Karishma exclaimed in a rather loud voice, "kya hua Haseeena, subha subha paani kyu daala?"

"Kyuki agar main pani nhi dalti to thori der baad ham dono ko blood donate krna parega!", Haseena replied as she began packing their belongings.

"Kya matlab hai tumhara?", Karishma inquired, wiping her face with the corner of Haseena's saree.

"Err... pahle niklo yaha se, uske baad baatein karna!", whishpered haseena while snatching the corner of her saree from karishma and gently dragging her by the wrist and leading her in the opposite direction.

_____________________________

"Kam se kam mujhe bata to do ki hua kya hai?", karishma once again asked her.

"Hua ye hai ki main waha kisi ke aane ki aahat suni thi... mujhe laga shayad wo gunde ho skte hai, ya jo bhi rha ho, hamare liye to safe yahi hoga na ki ham apna jagah change kr le?", Haseena explained, seeking Karishma's opinion as well.

"Tumhe check to karna chahiye tha na ek baar?", Karishma bluntly remarked.

"To tum ye keh rhi ho ki mujhe jakr check krna chahiye tha ki waha gunde hai ya jungli janwar ya kuch aur? Wo bhi tab jab tum is tarah so rhi thi? I mean... let it be!", Haseena didn't appreciate Karishma's attitude, as she felt that Karishma didn't want her care.

Following this exchange, Haseena let go of Karishma's wrist and silently started walking ahead. Meanwhile, Karishma stood there for a moment, regretting her tone.

After that Karishma too silently followed Haseena.

_____________________________

"Haseeeeennaaaaa.... baat to suno meri!!!", Karishma shouted from behind in an attempt to halt her.