17. Midnight Twists~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
_____________________________

Gauri ma nodded with a slight grin.

And then fayad similarly peeped into karishma's room and he was shocked to see haseena sleeping beside karishma!

"Kya hua haseena andar hai?", asked gauri ma while whishpering and trying to look inside.

"Aap khud hi dekh lijiye!", and then he wide opened the door.

Gauri maa was equally shocked but more amazed by seeing haseena beside karishma! And an ear to ear grin appeared on her face, seeing which fayad asked, "aisa kya dikh rha h aapko jisse itna khush hogai aap?"

"Tum nhi samjhoge...!", and then she dragged him out of the room and carefully locked the door again and said in a warning tone to him, "dhyan rhe, hamne ye dekha hai ye baat haseena ko kabhi maloom nhi chalnk chahiye! Smjhe !?"

"Theek hai, main kyu bhala unse puchunga ki wo wahan kyu thi...!", he casually agreed.

And then they both left from there, as if nothing happened!

_____________________________

Around midnight, karishma slowly gained her consciousness, but as she tried to feel her arms, she couldn't.

So she turned on the side lamp with the other hand to see what happened to her hand, and as she looked she loudly screamed waking up haseena too!

"Kya hua, kya hua....!!!", haseena immediately sat up holding her head, so that she could stop herself from falling.

Meanwhile karishma tried to make her numb arm normal as haseena was sleeping on it the whole time, she winced in pain, "aahh....ouch!"

"Tumse kabhi kuch sahi nhi ho sakta na?", karishma asked in dry tone.

"Maine kya kiya ab?", haseena asked with her eyes closed.

"Aankhein khologi to dekh paogi na!", karishma said with all her energy.

Haseena forcefully opened her eyes and found herself beside her, while she was pressing her numb hand. Haseena then remembered how she fainted there.

Haseena didn't intend to create any scene but her fate wanted something else!

"...a...aa...v..w...a...v....", haseena was mumbling all these out of her awkwardness when karishma, to tease her more, said, "ha... koi jaldi nhi h, puri ABCD suna kr hi jaana aaj!"

At this haseena didn't find any other suitable word than saying, "sorry!"

"Kya kaha tumne?", karishma asked her in amazement.

"Tumne suna, maine jo bhi kaha!", haseena displeasantly replied.

"Ha maine to suna pr The Haseena Malik ne sorry kaise kaha aur wo bhi mujhse?", she taunted.

"Aur kis se kahungi", haseena murmured under breath which karishma didn't hear.

"Tum yaha kya kar rhi thi... mera mtb yaha kaise so gayi tum?", karishma curiously asked.

"Wo main behosh ho gayi thi...!", haseena replied to the point.

But then karishma took it seriously and asked her, "kaise aise achanak behosh hogai? Doctor ko dikhaya... nhi abhi to uthi ho, chalo doctor ke paas chalte hai..."

"Ek min ek min, ham abhi kahi nhi jaa rhe aur ye itni badi baat bhi nhi h, aise behosh hone se mujhe koi fark nhi prta aur dusri baat ki ye mera villa hai yaha hame kahi jaane ki jaroorat nhi h bas ek call pe sab hazir ho jayega... but then i don't need them now!", haseena replied maintaining her attitude.