57. Embrace Of Enmity~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
_____________________________

NEXT DAY

Haseena was getting ready for the day, when a househelp knocked on the door.

"Kya hai?", asked Haseena while checking her pistol.

"Mam wo Neta ji ne kuch logo ko bheja hai... wo log neeche intezar kr rhe hai...", she informed.

"Theek hai, unlogo ko training ground pr bhejo aue Johan ko kaho mera wait krne waha...", Haseena further ordered.

Meanwhile, Karishma was waiting in her room when she received a text. She quickly read it and a smirk appeared on her face.

_____________________________

After sometime Haseena reached the training ground, where everyone was waiting for her.

The trainees for the bodyguard job were mesmerized as they laid eyes on her. They had heard numerous tales about her formidable persona, but witnessing it in person was truly enchanting and irresistibly alluring.

For the specific reason Haseena was wearing a deep v neck satin blouse paired with black trousers. As she reached and took her seat, Johan gave her the tab carrying the information about the trainees.

Further, Johan proceeded to introduce each of them to Haseena.

"Sanjay Nair, 34 years, 6ft, 5 yrs of experience!"

"Daniel, 33 years, 5.8ft, 2.5 yrs of experience!"

"Rajat Verma, 33 years, 5.7ft, 3 yrs of experience!"

"Harinder Gill, 32 years, 6.1ft, 2.5 yrs of experience!"

"Abbas Sheikh, 31 years, 5.7ft, 4 yrs of experience!"

And, the last one, "Zayd, 32 years, 5.7ft, 2 yrs of experience!"

"Mam aur baaki details tab mein hai!", Johan stated.

Haseena scrolled on the tab for a while and then finally she looked up and said, "I hope Neta ji ne tum sab ko bata diya hai ki tum mein se koi ek hi yaha rhega... so give the best of all your luck!"

"Yes Mam!", they all shouted in unison.

Following that, Haseena signaled Johan, and he asked them to stand in the scrotching heat of sun bare-bodied.

_____________________________

After 2 hours, Johan leaned down and whishpered into Haseena's ears, "Mam inlogo ko dhoop se koi fark nhi parne wala, hame dusre levels bhi try krne chahiye..."

"Ha main janti hu... 10 min mein unsab ko wapas yaha bula lo!", ordered Haseena.

"Yes Mam!", nodded Johan.

After 10 min, all the trainees returned. They were profoundly sweating. Seeing them, Haseena took a bottle and poured water in her mouth saying, "Oo God, kitni garmi hai aaj...!", and intentionally spilled water all over her top.

"Bhaisahab koi to rok lo... kitni katilana hai ye!", murmured Daniel under his breath.

"Aise to selected hone se pahle hi rejection mil jayegi hame...", Harinder whispered to Abbas, who was about to chuckle but held it back.

"Mam kya hame bhi paani mil skta hai peeno ko?", mockingly asked Sanjay.

Meanwhile the others were watching like spectators.

"Mujhe nhi pata tha ki Ms Malik ke bodyguard ki job ke liye aane wale trainees itne chui mui honge!", suddenly a familiar voice echoed from the back of the trainees.