39. Burning Lusts, Tender Hearts~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
_____________________________

Karishma then realized that she herself was dreaming. She gently took Haseena's hand into hers and said in heavy voice, "Haseena please uth jao na jaldi se, aisa acha nhi lagta tumhe aise dekh kr... abhi to tumhara gift dekhna bhi baaki hai!"

"Please uth jao na....", and she broke down.

_____________________________

"Tum bahar smile karte hue kyu aaye baby?", doubtfully asked Naomi.

"Kya main jo samjh rhi hu wahi sach hai?", she further asked for a confirmation.

"Pahle lagega BP ki dikkat hai aur doctor uska ilaz krke chale jayenge..", he said.

"Ha jaisa abhi andr doc ke kaha..."

"Phir kuch ghanto ke baad pure shareer mein dard shuru hoga... jo kuch ghanto mein itna badh jayega ki chalna mushkil ho jayega....", he further dictated with an evil smile.

"Jaise hi 12 ghnte honge uske baad khoon ki ultiyan shuru ho jayengi aur aane wale 48 ghnte hote hote haseena malik ke shareer ka ek ek organ band par jayega.... hahahahahaha...."

"Bina kuch kiye agle 48 ghnto mein haseena malik hamesha ke liye khatm!!", he concluded his statement with a vicious laugh.

"Par baby haseena ko bahut takleef hogi na, isse acha to tum use goli maar dete... I thought tum wahi karne wale ho...", she kind of pleaded.

"Shut the fuck up!!!", he tightly held her from her shoulders and dragged her to a corner and said while gritting his teeth, "agar tumhe bhi us haseena malik jaisi maut chahiye to just tell me, main tumhari ye khwaish puri kar dunga! Pr agar tumhe mera saath dena hai to just seal your lips and enjoy the drama... DARLINGGGG!!!!", and then he pushed her hard and left.

_____________________________

Karishma was lifelessly staring at Haseena when some kind of solid stuff underneath Haseena's pillow grabbed her attention. She went to check it and she found a diary.

"Ye kaun si diary hai jo yaha bhool gayi haseena.", she thought.

She thought of keeping it safely in the drawer but as she took the closer look of it, she realized it was the same diary that haseena had been always writing. Also there was some photo kept as bookmark in it. Not intentionally but karishma sat with the diary and opened the page on which the bookmark was kept.

She immediately recognized the kid in the lap of Ebrahim Malik. It was Haseena. Karishma chuckled seeing her cuteness. The photo was dated back to 1994 and Ebrahim Malik was accompanied with haseena and his old security head chief.

Soon karishma got indulged into reading those pages written by haseena.

_____________________________

Hours went by, and finally haseena slowly regained consciousness in her dimly lit room. Her eyelids felt heavy as she blinked several times to adjust to the soft, ambient light. As her vision cleared, she noticed Karishma sitting beside her with a mix expression of relief and concern.

Haseena attempted to sit up, but her body felt weak and heavy. Karishma gently placed a hand on her shoulder, urging her to stay still.

"Dhyaan se haseena, abhi abhi hosh aaya hai tumhe!", karishma said softly.

"Kya hua tha mujhe?", Haseena managed to whisper, her voice hoarse.

"Kaafi ghante dhoop mein rehne ki wajah se tumhari BP badh gayi thi aur tum behosh ho gayi thi.", informed karishma while her eyes were reflecting her concern.