12. The Mafia Queen~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
Thanks for your valuable feedbacks it means a lot ❤️

_____________________________

Haseena took Karishma and sat on the back seat of the car and made her lie down on her lap. Karishma was moaning in pain and her wound was bleeding profusely while Haseena was muttering some nonsense to keep her conscious.

She tightly entwined her one hand with that of karishma to keep her awake meanwhile she was continuously tring to stop the blood flow from her other hand.

"Jaldi ghar chalo aur fayad please gauri ma ko call krke bolo ki wo doc ko bula kr rkhe!", haseena ordered in tensed tone to both driver and fayad respectively.

Fayad followed her order and soon they reached villa and there karishma was immediately taken to nursing while haseena quietly left to her room without speaking anything to anyone.

This strange behavior of haseena didn't go unnoticed by both fayad and Gauri maa but still they didn't dare to follow her and ask anything.

_____________________________

Haseena was sitting on her bed holding her head in her hands while her room was totally messed up, seems like she was searching for something which she didn't find.

"Kya hua beta sar mein dard hai tumhare?", asked Gauri maa with a hand on her shoulder.

Haseena didn't respond.

"Haseena...", she again asked politely.

But when she again didn't get any response, she started leaving the room.

"Mujhe itna fark kyu par rha h?", haseena mumbled

"Kya ?"

"Mujhe ek mamuli security guard ke ghayal hone se itna fark kyu para?"

"Na jaane kitne logo ne mere liye ab tak apni jaan de di hai, but I never bothered for anyone!"

"Syed, jo sayad ab tak ka mera sabse bafadar tha uske maut pr bhi takleef nhi hui mujhe!"

"But ye kal ki aai hui ladki, iska kaam hai meri hifazat krna, aur ise to goli bas haath mein lagi hai... but then..."

"I can't believe I said to her ki tum beech mein kyu aai, mujhe to aadat hai goli khane ki..."

"I am just hating all these... ", saying this, she got up from the bed and went to the glass window.

Had there been someone else, maybe Gauri Maa would have understood by now what is this concern called. But it was her haseena, THE MAFIA QUEEN, HASEENA MALIK, whom she was seeing from last 30 years, it's not her cup of tea.

Not because she doesn't deserve this, but because she has forgotten to feel, she has made herself numb for all kind of feelings!
Her heart currently knows only the language that bullets and blood speaks!

In all these time Gauri ma herself wanted to see haseena being genuinely happy for once, but as the years passed it totally became a fictional thing, that haseena can also be happy or she too can smile, genuinely!

"Aap sun bhi rhi hai maa???"

Haseena's crackled voice broke Gauri ma's thoughts and she said staring the back of haseena, in the dark pitched room only where partial moonlight was falling from the glass window.

"Suna beta, ho skta hai sayad wo abhi nayi nayi aai hai aur uske pahle hi din ye hadsa hogaya, is wajah se tumhe itni fikr hogai uski..."

"Tumlog dost ho na?", she asked out of the blue.