32. Awkward Petals Of Romance~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡

_____________________________

"Haseena tum thori der aaram kar lo, ham sab pata laga lenge ye kisne kiya hai!", karishma softly whishpered.

Haseena nodded as she trusted Karishma's words. With a gentle touch, Karishma adjusted the blanket around her.

"Karishma, main nhi janti agar tum mere saath nhi hoti to mera kya hota", haseena mumbled in a grateful tone.

Karishma managed a small, reassuring smile.

"Tum fikr mat karo haseena, main yahi hu tumhare saath!", karishma gently replied.

As Haseena closed her eyes, Karishma watched over her for a moment, ensuring that she started to drift into peaceful sleep. After she was satisfied that haseena was finally finding some rest, she quietly exited the room.

_____________________________

Karishma went in her own room and while changing she was wrestling with the weight of Haseena's words and the vulnerability she just saw in her eyes.

Karishma to herself repeated in conflicted, "You've brought something different into my life...- Why she had to mention this specifically?"

She lied in her bed while her mind was filled with turmoil. The soft glow of the moonlight filtered through the curtains, casting a gentle illumination on her restless form. She tossed and turned but still was unable to find solace in sleep.

She whispered to herself, "What does it all mean? What has changed between us?

She kept replaying Haseena's words in her mind, as she turned to one side, then the other but her inner conflict only intensified.

With a sigh, Karishma rose from her bed and made her way to the garden.

_____________________________

In the soft glow of the moon and stars the garden was like a haven of tranquility, the gentle breeze was rustling the leaves and carried the soothing scent of flowers. As she walked along the stone path, her footsteps were echoing softly in the stillness.

With each step, her mind kept echoing with Haseena's words.

"Kyu uska mujhe is tarah dekhna kuch ajeeb sa mehsoos krwa rha hai..."

"Aisa to nhi hai ki pehli baar maine uski aankhon mein dekha hai..."

"Ye sab kya ho rha hai mere saath, main kya karna chahti thi aur kya ho rha hai ye sab!!"

She was lost in herself when her contemplation was interrupted by a sudden rustle of leaves nearby which snapped her back to the reality. She was immediately alert, realizing that she was not alone in there. Her hand instinctively went to the gun at her side as she turned to face the intruder while her heart was racing with a mixed feeling of caution and curiosity.

Karishma moved steadily through the shadows, helding her gun firmly in her hands. The night was quiet and the only sounds being heard were the distant chirping of crickets and the rustling of leaves in the breeze. Her heart was pounding in her chest as she was inching closer.

Silently, she approached the targeted spot behind a thick bush, where she suspected someone to be hiding. In the darkness, her eyes scanned for any signs of movement. But as she reached the spot and peeped behind the bush she found no one there. For a brief moment confusion took over her but then thinking of it as a false alarm she began to turn back.

Just as she was about to retreat, a sudden presence of someone behind her sent shiver down her spine.

"Kya dhundh rhi ho karishma?", haseena quietly asked.