21. You're My Trigger~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡

_____________________________

Haseena was restless, she went to the balcony to find some peace but to her surprise she saw Fayad, Johan and Gauri ma together. From their gestures and expressions she understood that they were very happy about anything as if they were free from some sort of burden.

But then she let go of them thinking she'll inquire about this later. As of now she was finding a way to face karishma.

_____________________________

About an hour later karishma heard knock on her door, she said, "aajao darwaza khula hai!"

"Ha... ise yaha rakh do aur waha jo kapre hai unhe ke jao..."

Karishma shockingly turned to see and found haseena was ordering the helps to adjust the things.

"Kya hua haseena, tu... aap yaha is waqt?", she addressed her seeing the help.

"Aur aap mere saman ko kyu hatwa rhe ho room se?"

"Abhi to party mein aane ka time h na? Kya mujhe party mein nhi aana h? Aapki permission nhi h?"

Haseena was calmly listening to her blabbering while the helps followed her orders and left the room. After that haseena immediately grabbed her hand and pulled her in closer and kept her finger onto her lips and said looking into her eyes, "... kitna bolti ho tum!?"

"...tumhare pahle sawal ka jawab... mujhe kuch baat krni thi tumse isiliye main yaha aai hu..."

"...maine wo dress isiliye change krwaya kyuki ab tum wo nhi blki ye pehen kr jaogi jo maine laya h... ye tumhare dusre sawal ka jawab..."

"...ha abhi party mein jaane ka time h aur tum bhi party mein aaogi... ye tumhare teesre aur aakhiri sawal ka jawab...."

"...tell me, are you satisfied your with your questionnaire ms strawberry?", she asked while mainting her eyelock with karishma.

Karishma couldn't resist her heating gaze and charm, so she broke the eyelock and lightly tried to backed off when haseena effortlessly freed her.

"K...kk...kya baat krni hai tumhe?", karishma asked trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Hmmm.... usse phle could you just change and come?", she politely asked and karishma could not say her no.

"Okay, to main yaha wait krti hu, you change and come and then we'll talk", saying this haseena went and sat on her bed.

Karishma simply took the saree and went to change it because she was too baffled to speak anything.

_____________________________

Haseena was playing with the petals of the orchids from a vase in the room when karishma came out.

Haseena turned and looked at her, she was captivated by her beauty and may be captured too! Karishma was wearing a white georgette saree with flower embroidery.

Haseena looked at her from head to toe and then asked her while controlling her laugh, "Tumne isse pahle kabhi saare nhi pehni h na?"

At this karishma's cheek flushed and she looked at herself in the mirror and wished that either the earth to explode or the sky to fall so that she could disappear somewhere to escape the embarrassment.

And then haseena came stood behind her and said looking into her eyes, in the mirror, "aao main theek kar du... aur saath hi jo mujhe kehna h wo bhi keh dungi."

Karishma was already into the effect of her perfume.

Meanwhile haseena came and kneeled down in her front and pleated her saree and then carefully tucked it into the waistband at the navel, while shivers went throught karishma's spine and her cheeks truly became red as strawberry.