5. I'll Do Whatever It Takes~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡

_____________________________

Haseena immediately drank the milk without any argument and then fell asleep with her head on her gauri maa's lap.

_____________________________

On the other hand, Karishma reached her house wailing in wet clothes calling out to Ved. For a long time Karishma knocked on the gate of her room but there was no response from inside. Then she understood something and quickly opened the gate with another key and entered inside in panic. And seeing the situation inside, her fear proved to be true.

Inside, the entire household was strewn on the ground, window panes were broken, tables and chairs were toppled. And even after looking a little closer, Karishma also saw some drops of blood. And seeing this, Karishma's condition worsened. She started calling Ved more loudly but no answer came.

Karishma could not understand anything and she sat down on the same ground on her knees and started crying.

"Ab kya krungi main... kaha jaun madad maangne, kisse puchu ki ved kaha h!", and thinking all this she started crying more.

karishma got up and went barefoot from one end of the house to the other to find Ved again and walking on broken glass with bare feet made the whole floor red with her blood. She was so numb she couldn't even feel the pieces of glass in her feet.

Karishma realized something and started searching for something in her drawer. And in no time she got the card Fayad had given her that day.

"phone... phone... kaha hai mera...", searching for her phone, she remembered that it must have been downstairs in the garden when they kidnapped her.

Karishma immediately ran downstairs without wasting a second and frantically searched the whole garden for her phone. After a while he found her phone dropped near the swing. Karishma tried to open her phone to make a call but it was probably damaged due to fall.

In anger and sadness, Karishma slammed her phone on the swing in front of her. And then she went out on the front road to seek help from someone.

She asked for a phone from a shop in front and with her trembling hands entered the phone number. She dialed the call and it rang for a long time but no one answered. This only increased her discomfort. She wanted to throw the phone again but the shopkeeper stopped her and said, "are are maddam baat karni h to baat kro na, phone kaiko todna chahte ho?"

"sorry... ji...wo deti ho ek baar aur koshish krke..", she replied by hiding her eyes.

She again called the dialed number, it started ringing again, but again... no one answered. The shopkeeper said while closing the shutter from behind, "maddam hogaya kya aapka? mereko nikalne ka hai, ab phone de do!"

"ha..aa..Haan... bas ek baar aur try kr leti hu... pls bhaisahab...", Karishma said in an anxious voice.

Karishma called this time without any expectation and got a voice from the front, "road ke us taraf jo pole hai waha jaakr khadi ho jao... thori der mein gaadi pahuch jayegi tumhe laane..."

Karishma hurriedly tried to ask in between, "...aur ved...", but the call got disconnected till then.

"thank you bhaisahab!", Karishma hurriedly handed over her phone to the man and ran to the other side of the road.

"ajeeb aurat thi...", the man said and went away with the phone.

Karishma was shivering with cold and her feet were bleeding profusely. Karishma started waiting by sticking to the pole. After some time, the light of a vehicle was seen tearing through the darkness and in a short time a vehicle stopped in front of Karishma.