13. A New Family Member?~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
_____________________________

Karishma wakes up due to some movement in the room. She squinted and looked around in the room and then she immediately remembered the things that happened last night. After that she quickly jumped up from the bed and started leaving the room after fixing the bed in hurry.

She was coming down the stairs in a state of confusion and tension as she knew that if haseena had warned her then that means she'll definitely keep her words.

"Ye kaun hai?", asked Rafiq looking at karishma

"Ye to wahi ladki hai na jo us raat maddam ki khidmat kr rhi thi?", taunted Rafiq's mother (Haseena's stepmother)

"Pr ye ladki abhi baby ke kamre se kyu aa rhi h?", asked Naomi while taking a bite on bread.

"Lagta hai phir raat rangeen hui hogi....", commented Rafiq while erotically looking at Karishma

"Use chhoro, na jaane aise kitne khilaune uske kamre se nikale ja chuke hai, siwaye tumhare Naomi...", flattered Rafiq's mother

"Jisse pura seher kanpta hai use apne bas mein rkhna, ye sirf Naomi hi kar skti hai, ye to mere husn ka jadoo hai jiske bina haseena malik ke liye jeena mushkil hai...", she said blowing her own trumpet.

"By the way Naomi ji aapko ye chott kaise lagi?", Rafiq asked her in a lustful tone while stroking her hands.

"This is nothing darling, bas wo door se lag gaya...you don't have to worry!", she replied while removing her hands from his hold with a formal smile.

While they all were talking, Haseena came there and sat at the table to have breakfast.

"Good morning everyone, I guess yaha sab basic table etiquette bhool gaye hai, isiliye breakfast table ko ek typical street bana kr rkha hua h...", haseena said in a loathing tone.

After that there was pin drop silence in the hall, only footsteps of karishma was echoing there. Everyone was pretending that they were ignoring her but the truth was everyone's attention was at karishma only.

Soon karishma too came there and stood beside gauri maa and then everyone was waiting for haseena to speak something including karishma. But nothing happened, haseena finished her breakfast and then she left to her room, and then gradually other's too left.

"Ye haseena kya karne wali hai, isne mujhe abhi avoid kiya, kya main uske kamre mein wapas jakr usse saaf saaf puch lu kya? Ya phir intezaar karu uske khud bolne ka? Pata nhi is baar kya khichdi pak rahi hai is belagam ghodi ke dimaag mein is baar!", thought karishma in her mind.

"Beta tum bhi kuch kha lo, phir aage bhi kaam honge tumhe...", said gauri ma to karishma while bringing her to present.

To which karishma simply nodded and she sat down to have the breakfast, when out of nowhere Rafiq's mother appeared and she taunted seeing karishma on the table, "ab ek naukar dusre naukar ko maliko ke kursi pe baith kr khane ki ijajat dega, wah!"

Hearing this, Karishma stopped midway and looked at Gauri Ma, to which Gauri Ma replied, "Beta main to pichle pachas (50) saalon se ye sab sun rhi hu, pr galti inlogo ki bhi nhi hai, ye haseena beti ke saamne kuch bol nhi paate to aise apna bharas nikal kar jaate hai, tum insab pr dhyaan mat do aur jaldi se apna khana khatm kro!"

Karishma took a deep sigh and have had her breakfast.

_____________________________

"Karu kaha ho tum aaj kal, tumse to mulaqat hi nhi ho paa rhi hai ham sabki!", said kabir while seeing karishma on her way to her room.