31. Masked Deception~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡

_____________________________

Rafiq stormed into his bedroom. After the confrontation with Karishma, he was seething with anger. His frustration boiled over, and without thinking, he punched the mirror on his vanity, shattering it into pieces.

As the shards of glass scattered, Naomi stepped into the room. She entered seductively while her gaze was lingering on Rafiq's enraged form.

"Kya hua tumhe Rafiq?", she softly and sensually asked him.

She moved closer and her fingers were gently tracing the contours of his clenched fist. But her sensual approach faltered as she sensed his distress.

She further asked him concerningly, "What happened Rafiq, You seem disturbed?"

Rafiq took a deep breath as his anger gave way to a sense of vulnerability. He recounted the encounter with Karishma and described how she intervened and stopped him from harming the househelp.

"That Karishma woman... she's not just a bodyguard. She's something more, something unusual.", he further stated in a frustrated tone.

Naomi listened intently and her expression was pensive.

"Tabhi to wo itni jaldi haseena ke itne kareeb chali gayi hai!", she said and her voice laced with jealousy and remarked with a tinge of resentment.

Rafiq's mind was racing with thoughts and he responded with a sense of urgency, "Bina kisi background ke Haseena Malik, the Mafia Queen ka trust jeet kar woh is mansion mein hai. Matlab, woh bahut jyada shatir aur chalak hai. Hamein apni planning usse bach kar karni hogi, varna Haseena ko pata chal gaya to hamein sirf maut milegi!!"

Their conversation takes a darker turn as they realize the stakes involved in dealing with someone as cunning as Karishma and the potential consequences if their secrets are uncovered by Haseena.

_____________________________

Karishma knocked on the door to Haseena's study room. She looked up from her work and with a brief nod, she invited her in.

Haseena curiously asked her, "kya baat hai karishma?"

Karishma stepped in with determined expression and in a serious tone she said, " Mujhe ek lead mili hai, hame villa ke bahar jaana hoga!"

"Is waqt?", haseena asked her.

To which karishma nodded, "hmm- "

Haseena didn't press for details and she calmly replied, "Theek hai tum neeche wait kro, main apna kaam khatm krkr tumse wahi milti hu!"

Karishma again nodded and then left from there and headed to the garage.

_____________________________

Haseena was driving while Karishma was sitting beside her. An undeniable tension hung in the air between her and Karishma marking formality and distance.

The soft hum of the engine and the faint glow of streetlights outside created a cocoon of solitude within the car. For a while, both women remained lost in their thoughts, navigating the city's night traffic.

Then, Haseena, unable to contain her curiosity, broke the silence and asked, "Kahan jaana hai hamein?"

Karishma slightly hesitated and replied, "Orbit Mall jaana hai!"

Haseena raised an eyebrow in surprise but continued driving.

_____________________________

In the bustling shopping mall, haseena and karishma moved through the crowd and their steps were in sync with the rhythm of the shoppers around them. It was a stark contrast to the typically controlled world of the Malik Villa. In such an ordinary environment both of them blended smoothly.