60. Silent Divergence~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
_____________________________

IN HASEENA'S ROOM

Haseena entered and took a seat on the couch.

Then she asked him, "So, Zayd, I want to know about your background!"

"Sure Mam! Mera naam Zayd hai and I am 32 years old with 2 years of field experience.", he informed.

"Yaha aane se pahle, neta ji ne mujhe unke liye 1 saal tak appoint kiya tha and then for his wife!", he further informed.

"Okay, to tumhara pura naam Zayd hai? I mean no surname?", she asked intently while leaning back on the couch.

For a moment, Zayd's expression changed, but then he managed to remain stone-faced and replied, "I didn't have good relations with my father, thus I don't use his name!"

"It's fine, but what is your full name?", she insisted.

"Zayd... M..ir... Zayd Mir", he said.

"Good! And tell me, why did you wanted to work here?", she further asked.

"Mam, maine suna hai ki aapke saath kaam krne ka chance bahut lucky logo ko milta hai, and it will be a great experience to me as well, and it will definitely polish my skills!", he replied.

"Mr. Zayd, lucky rhne ke liye aapko bahut mehnat krni paregi... that is the only way to survive with me!", she said, cracking her neck.

"I am ready to serve you with all my might!", he replied.

"Good for you! Get the car ready downstairs for me, and inform Johan that I have asked you to join us from today, so you will be coming with us to this meeting," she said, scribbling something on her tablet.

Then she called the househelp and handed her the the tablet and with a flicker of her eyes, she added, "Do it right now!". The househelp nodded understandingly and left swiftly, her footsteps echoing down the hallway.

"This meeting is quite important to me, so manage everything properly! You can leave now!", she ordered.

"Yes Mam!", he bowed and left.

Meanwhile, Karishma was standing outside her room to take the juice from the househelp, which Haseena had earlier instructed her to do. But as she glanced up, her heart sank at the sight of Zayd exiting Haseena's room

Karishma was processing her emotions, while Haseena emerged from her room, her elegant presence commanding attention. Their eyes briefly met, but Karishma quickly averted her gaze and retreated back into her room, locking the door behind her with a heavy sigh.

Haseena sensed the tension in the air. She paused for a moment while her brow furrowed with concern. She took a step forward, her hand reached out tentatively before withdrawing. But, with a resigned sigh, she turned away, and returned to her room.
_____________________________

As Zayd walked down the stairs, he thought, "ye karishma, villa ke andr rehti hai? Wo bhi Haseena ke saamne wale room mein?"

"Asli thhat to maddam ke chal rhe hai! Sahi bandi pakar rkhi hai usne... bodyguard ki job mein full enjoyment!", he further thought.

_____________________________

LATER IN THE EVENING

While returning from the Malik Imperial Inns (hotel), in the car, Haseena was in the backseat while Zayd was driving and Johan was beside him.

"Mam aapne unhe convince kaise kiya?", asked Johan out of curiosity.

"Didn't I told you earlier ki har koi bik skta hai bas daam dene wale ki jaroorat hoti h?", said Haseena with a smirk.