45. Behind Closed Doors~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
_____________________________

*Loud SCREEEEECHING* and the car stopped with a turbulence.

"Ouch! Kya hua, gaadi kyu rok di achanak tumne?", asked karishma while rubbing her forehead which she almost hit on the front dashboard.

"Maine nhi roka... shayad koi problem aagayi hai.... (paused) Oooohhhh phhiisshhhh!!!", shouted haseena with a shocking expression.

"Kya hua?", karishma turned a bit worried seeing her reaction.

"Jyada kuch nhi, bas fuel khatm hogaya hai...", haseena casually said with a grin.

"Areeee nahiiiiiii!!! Aur tum ye baat batate batate apne ye daant kyu dikha rhi ho?", said karishma with a tint of irritation.

"Kuch nhi mujhe bas hamari ye jo puri filmy situation hai ispe hasi aa rhi hai!", said haseena while pointing her fingers among themselves.

"Acha aur is filmy situation mein aap kya hai? Heroine? Aur ab aapko bachane ke liye Hero bhi aayega? Kidhr se aayega? Bike? Nah!!"

(She stopped and thought for a while and them said bhi a smirk)

"Areeehhhh, wo to chopper lekr aayega aur phir aapke saath saath mujhe bhi yaha se nikal kr lekr jayega na?... to kab call kar rhi hai aap use?", sarcastically taunted karishma while leaning on window and staring haseena with a sarcastic smile.

"Tum mera majak uda rhi ho karishma?", asked haseena while narrowing her eyes.

"Tum baatein bhi to waisi hi kar rhi ho!"

"Ye koi situation hai khush hone ke liye? Ya din mein sapna dekhne ki?", asked karishma to her while her tone suddenly changed to a serious one.

"Tum mujhe daant rahi ho kya?", haseena asked her back with a pouted face.

Karishma sighed deeply and cued her to get of the car while she collected all the stuff from the backseat.

"Ha to ab kaha jayenge ham?", asked haseena while excitement in her tone was palpable.

"Sometimes you are honestly impossible!", said karishma while worry on her face was vivid.

"Mujhe yaha fikr ho rhi hai ki ham aage kaha jayenge aur kaise... tumhe dekho, jaise hi koi fikr hi nhi h!", she further said.

"Don't worry, mera Hero jaroor aayega mujhe bachane, trust me!", she further said while teasing karishma.

Karishma gave her a death stare and started walking leaving her there.

"Tum nhi chalogi mere Hero ke saath? Koi baat nhi hame kuch quality time mil jayega, tum jao, main yahi wait karungi.", said Haseena while groping Karishma's reaction.

"Kisko mere palle bandh diya bhagwan! Ye apna muh band krke nhi rkh skti kya thori der!", heavily sighed karishma and then she walked back to haseena and her from her arms and dragged her with herself.

"Kya tum jealous hogayi?", taking the opportunity whishpered haseena into her ears.

"Haseena agar tumne apna muh band nhi kiya to main kasam se tumhe ye jungle ke beech chhor dungi, phir ya to wo gunde tumhe lekr jayenge ya phir koi jungali janwar, ab decide tum karo!", warned karishma.

"Acha ok!", said haseena while gesturing to shut her lips.

_____________________________

They both walked for a while and then haseena started pulling Karishma's shirt. Karishma tried ignoring her for a while but then when she couldn't bear it, she abruptly stopped and then asked her in a frustrated tone, "kya pareshani hai tumhe? Why are you acting weird today?"