22. Unbound Slavery~

Congratulations to all of you as we've completed 10k views on this FF. I am really thankful to each one of you who has supported my work. Keep showering your love❤️!!

Enjoyed reading guys! And do comment what you think about the storyline and the characters! 🧡🧡
_____________________________

"Kya hua baby doll?", asked Rafiq to Naomi, who was standing on the balcony of the room after the party.

"Lagta hai tumhari haseena ne dil toda hai sayad tumhara....", he said while gently caressing her cheek out of his lust.

Naomi was listening to him while looking out straight.

"Meri deal to yaad hi hogi tumhe... it is still op...pen....", he said touching her bare shoulders.

"Mujhe mere naam ke aage ye MALIK surname chahiye, agar haseena nhi de skti wo to tum mujhe lakr doge wo, did you get it?", seething in anger, Naomi made this announcement.

"Anytime baby doll... aur main to kab se tumhe yahi baat smjhane ki koshish kr rha hu...", while he was speaking Naomi pulled him into a kiss.

_____________________________

"Kya hua mam aapne itni raat ko ham sab ko yaha kyu bulaya hai?", asked fayad hinting her about the late hours and that everyone was tired after the party.

"Kya sab log aagaye?", asked haseena in stern tone with straight face.

"Ji mam, sablog yahi hai, aap shuru kr skte ho!", informed fayad.

Haseena stood from her seat, and dragged the chair in the middle of the room while others were infornt of her.

"Kya hua haseena beti, koi serious baat h kya?", asked gauri maa looking at her face.

"Dhoka hua h!", announced haseena

"Kisne aur kya kiya h?", asked karishma getting serious about the situation

"Yes mam, aap bas order dijiye main abhi hamare best team ko lekr nikalta hu aur usko pakar kr aapke saamne lekr aata h, aap faisla kariyega uske saath kya krna h!", said fayad assuring her while kabir, Johan aur Riaz just nodded agreeing to him.

Haseena stood from her chair laughing like a moron after listening out to Fayad.

They all looked at each other's face one by one trying to understand her reaction.

"Acha... dhokebaaz ko pakar kr mere saamne pesh kiya jayega aur uske baad main uska encounter kr du to wo chalega?", she asked to all of them seeking their opinions.

"Ha, wo to uske diye dhoke pr depend krta h!", said karishma while others agreed.

Haseena suddenly stopped laughing and change back her expression to straight face and then took out her gun and then forwarded it to all of them and said, "lo phir ek ek krke khud ko shoot kr lo aap sab!"

"Kya mtb hai tumhara haseena?", asked gauri maa!

"Mtb ye hai ki aapne, isne, tumne aur tumsab ne milkr dhoka diya h mujhe, mere peeth peeche mere diye orders ki nafarmani ki h!"

"Aur ab iski saza milegi tumhe... tumsab ko... aur haseena malik ke saath dhoka krne ki sirf ek hi saza hoti h aur wo h maut... so get ready all of you!", she said taking back her gun and then she loaded it and aimed it at them.

There was a dead silence in the room, they all didn't know what exactly she was counting as betrayal and was she truly about to shoot them.

"Dhoka nhi dena chahiye tha mujhe aaplogo ko, aapsab wo ho jispr main aankh band krke yakeen krti hu aur aapsab ne hi mere saath ye kiya...", her eyes was filled with tears and her vision was getting blurred while her hands had already started shaking.