24. Make Me Alive ~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
Ignore the mistakes.
_____________________________

"Aisa lagta hai baarish hogi", said karishma leaning out of the window of the car.

Haseena heard that but then she was more focused on Karishma's  carelessness, who was leaning out of the window. And thus out of care and worry she held her wrist and pulled her  in towards her and as a result, she landed on her chest.

"Ouch", winced karishma as tried to lift herself but found her hair strand tucked in haseena's shirt. She tried to untangle the hair but she couldn't take her eyes off the bare skin of her cleavage.

"Kya hua nhi nikla abhi tak?", asked haseena as she applied the brakes and shifted down her stare to karishma, and as karishma felt her gaze, she embarrassingly flushed as being caught red handed, and thus in nervousness she fidgeted with the hair and made it worse.

Haseena noticed where she was looking and unknowingly she too blushed at the feeling but for then she caught karishma's wrist to stop her, which made Karishma immediately to look into her eyes and then they were both, locked in the most cozy moment of their lives.

Karishma's heart was thumping against her chest, when she noticed gentle droplets cascaded upon the car's window.

"Baarish!", silently whispered karishma with puppy eyes while looking into her eyes.

"A..um..ha??", confusingly muttered haseena

Karishma raised her eyebrows and rolled her eyes towards the window behind haseena and said, "baarish ho rhi h!"

"Acha to?", haseena was still confused.

Karishma got the chance to cover up her embarrasses, so she excitedly mentioned, "...to ye belagam ghodi ki mujhe bahar jaana h baarish mein!", and saying this she jumped to escape outside.

But before that, haseena caught her wrist once again and asked her doubtfully, " Ek min k... kya kaha tumne abhi?"

Karishma immediately remembered the blunder she did in excitement a moment before, but she tried to dodge it, "Kisne?"

"Mujhe nhi maloom tha gaadi mein koi aur bhi!", she sarcastically asked looking at the back seats.

"Majak tha?"

"Tum serious ho?"

"Nhi!"

"To batao tumne kya kaha abhi", asked haseena with a bit of annoyance in her tone

"Maine ye kaha ki baarish ho rhi h aur mujhe bahar jaana h usme....!", she fumbled while looking away from Haseena's direct gaze.

"Nhi wo... be...gh..am... kya? Kya kaha tha!"

"Belagam ghodi hota h wo...", she hurriedly mumbled under her breath.

"Kya?? Phir kuch kaha na tumne?!"

"Nhi maine kuch nhi kaha, aur tum ye typical wife ke jaise sawal pe sawal kyu puch rhi ho? Baarish bhi khatm ho jayegi!", and then captivated by the magic of the rain, karishma couldn't resist its allure and she gracefully stepped out of the car, her feet embracing the wet ground.

"Are par tu.....", and before haseena could complete herself karishma was out in the rain, living the moment.

"...tumhari tabiyat kharab ho jayegi aise baarish mein bheegne pr!", haseena faintly mumbled to herself while being lost in the glimmer of karishma's happiness.

karishma's every movement was accompanied by the soft patter of raindrops as she began to dance. Her body was fluidly swaying in harmony with the nature's rhythm. Each twirl and spin she took was telling a story of joy and freedom while her spirit soared amidst the rain-kissed air!