29. Enigmatic Desires~

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡

_____________________________

Karishma's eyes narrowed as she caught sight of Rafiq slipping out of the villa premises in his car. A surge of curiosity and suspicion swept over her, prompting her to move swiftly with determination fuelling her steps.

She hurried towards the gate while her heart raced with a mix of urgency and intrigue. However, her progress was abruptly halted by the stern faces of the guards stationed there. "Sorry, Karishma mam pr ham aapko haseena mam ke orders ke bina bahar nahi jaane de skte hai!", one of them informed her firmly.

Karishma's frustration mounted as she pleaded, "dekho baat ko please samjho, mera bahar jaana bahut jaroori hai, please mujhe jaane do."

The guards exchanged glances, unmoved by her pleas. "Sorry karishma mam, pr yaha se bahar jaane ke liye aapko unki permission lagegi."

Her jaw clenched and mind raced, weighing her options. She knew she needed answers, and she needed them now. With a determined sigh, she turned back while her thoughts shifting to confront Haseena.

_____________________________

Karishma reached Haseena's room and she paused for a moment, steeling herself for the impending conversation. She determinedly knocked the door and waited for the permission to enter.

She needed to get to the bottom of Rafiq's actions, and Haseena was the only one who could provide the answers she sought.

Haseena's voice called out from within, "Come in."

Karishma stepped into the room, her gaze locking onto Haseena's. "Haseena, mujhe much jaroori baat karni hai tumse!"

Haseena looked up, her brows furrowing slightly at the seriousness in Karishma's tone. "Kyu kya hua, Karishma?"

Karishma took a deep breath and said in a steady yet tinged with urgency voice, "Maine Rafiq ko villa se bahar jaate dekha aur main uske peeche gayi to guards ne mujhe kaha ki mujhe tumhari permission ki jaroorat hai bahar jaane ke liye!"

Haseena's expression remained impassive and her gaze unwavering. She asked, "And why were you trying to follow Rafiq?"

"I don't know what he's up to, but something doesn't sit right. I need to find out.", karishma informed her.

Haseena leaned back while her fingers tapped thoughtfully on her desk. "Karishma, main apne orders wapas nhi le rhi hu, aur agar koi aur baat hai then bring it to me."

Karishma's frustration bubbled to the surface yet her voice was firm. She pleaded, "Haseena, please trust me on this, there's something going on, and I can't ignore it."

Haseena's gaze softened slightly and her lips curved into a thoughtful smile. She said, "Main tumhari fikr smjhti hu karishma pr main apna faisla nhi badal sakti. Agar tumhare paas koi aur evidence ya koi dusra valid reason hai to wo batao mujhe, i will consider them!"

Karishma's jaw was set and a mix of emotions was coursing through her. She knew she had to tread carefully presenting her case to uncover the truth facing all the obstacles of her path!!

_____________________________

Without a word, she turned on her heel and left the room closing the door loudly behind her.

Haseena watched her departure and a sense of uneasiness settled within her heart. While her fingers traced the edge of her desk absent-mindedly, her thoughts churning and she knew that she had hurt karishma.

With a heavy heart she thought, "karishma...." (paused) and with a sigh, Haseena reached for her diary. She began to write, her words pouring onto the pages like a torrent of emotions. She expressed her deep-rooted fear of losing the one person who had come to mean so much to her.