23. Liberate Me Tenderly~

Ignore the errors.
[ Tip- Read the previous part before reading this, since it's been quite long 🥲. ]

Enjoy reading guys! 🧡🧡
_____________________________

At this haseena blinked quite a few times and then saw and found he was right, so she simply asked him to leave!

"Khud ki gadiya bhi aazadi mein chahiye aur mujhe kaid mein band krna h, wah miss malik!", murmured karishma somewhere in darkness.

Haseena staggered to the car and managed to get in.

"Ye chal kyu nhi rhi h", she murmured to herself while sitting still.

"Ama, chalegi to tab na jab tum gaadi start krogi!", karishma again mumbled to herself while her face was profoundly sweating.

"Oo, maine to start hi nhi kiya to chalegi kaise, abhi tumhe bullet train banati hu ruko....", and saying this she blindly accelerated and just in blink of an eye car was like a bat out of the hell.

"Aaj swayam yamraj se mulakat nischit h!", thought karishma at the end.

_____________________________

Few hours later haseena was finally a her destination but till then her state was terrible.

Her eyes were all puffed up, like it would fall out any moment, her hair was all messy and seemed like she has been in a tough war. Her legs and hands hadn't stopped shaking any while.

She was fighting for breath!! Still she managed to get down of her car, and then she called out the guard of the house and as he appeared, she repeated her order, like she has been doing from past few years!

He handed her the keys of the house and then he left, now he would come there only next morning, and meanwhile if haseena was to die there in that house, still there would be no one, not a single being infact not even an animal or insect to hear last cry of help!! It was that isolated place, yet a and only piece of peace among all these chaos for haseena.

Haseena, again, struggled to get in the house. As soon as she got in she bursted out, her wailings were worst than her anger. Every single wall of that house has been the evident evidence of the miseries and griefs the lady has went through. But today her pain was beyond limits.

She has always learnt to suppress herself because of her responsibilities. The world likes to see strong persona but people are always in denial that every its always the scars that makes you strong. The more stronger one seems, the more is the scars they bear on their back.

Anyways, haseena turned off every single light in the room, because now only the darkness could match the level of emptiness within her.

After that she moved to the bar area, and poured herself a glass, she took a few sip while tears had made their way through her cheeks in all these time.

Not even a sec would have passed properly and she felt a sudden spin in her head and the mean and hurtful words of gauri maa started echoing into her ears.

"Shhhh....shhhh....shhhhhh... c...ch.. chup ho jao.... CHUUUUUPPPPP!!!!!", she covered both of her ears with her hands and shouted out at the top of her lungs.

The chaos inside her in the dead - dark surrounding felt like a companion!

Though her shout couldn't stop those voices. She started marching in the room with her ears covered and eyes closed as if it was glued, she thought it would vanish all her pain, but nothing helped!

At last she picked up glass and threw it on the floor followed by other stuffs that was coming in her sight. Soon she sat down being tired and started sobbing silently and murmured, "kitne khushnaseeb honge wo log jinhe mangne pr sab mil jaata h, mujhe to yaha maut bhi naseeb nhi h!"