Regression

****
Recap:
Klaus Mikaelson gets teleported out of the void and into a different place, he meets up with a being who goes by the name nobody.
****

"That is an interesting name you got there" replied Klaus.

"Thank you very much"

"So am I to presume that you are someone whose power goes beyond this universe?" Asked Klaus.

"Pretty much." Said the individual in a playful manner which clearly did not suit the vibe the suit gave off.

"And how can I be sure that you aren't just a witch that is powerful beyond measure and isn't just playing tricks with my head?"

"I understand it might be a bit difficult to believe me, however if you look around and feel the things around you you will notice that everything around you is real and not just an illusion."

Klaus started to take note of his surroundings and noticed that the being before was telling the truth the details of the village weren't just perfect, they had this feeling that made it seem like it was alive. And for having lived for as long as Klaus has he knew that no witch was so powerful as to make such an illusion furthermore he doubted that any random witch would be able to recreate his village to this detail without living in it themselves.

"Fine say I believe you are a sentient being, what does such a creature like yourself want with me?" Asked Klaus.

"To be honest, I wanted to help you."

"With what exactly?"

"With your current situation, I know that you are unhappy with your daughter always being in the cross fires of trouble and you not being there to be able to protect her"

"How do you know that?"

"You see as a sentient being with no true responsibility I tend to get bored, so usually I look into other universes. I have taken a liking to yours and so I have been keeping an eye on all of you".

"So you just stalk people because you are bored?" Said Klaus in an unimpressed tone.

"Stalking is such a crude word, I merely show interest in your world. I love how no matter how many arguments your family has when someone comes to fight against any one of you, you all get together to fight the enemy." Said nobody excitedly. "But as much as I have tried, I can never get over how things ended for all of you, especially you in particular."

"What do you mean?" Klaus asked curiously.

"You were finally redeemed and were starting to go towards a good path a kind one, but then the hollow happened and you had no other choice but to go back to being the big bad wolf."

"So let me guess you want to resurrect me to see this new me in action."

"Oh no no, the current timeline is too messy even without you in the mix. If you were to jump in, it would be complete chaos and there is a good chance many people would die."

"So what do you have in mind and what is the price for it?"

"I beg your pardon?" Asked the being.

"Look I get you are a sentient being and what not but one thing I have learnt in my many years of experience is that nothing is free, so tell me what the price of helping me is going to be if you even will." Klaus knew that the sentient being was telling the truth since he could sense it however his paranoia did not allow him to believe anyone to have noble intentions to help him unless they were his brother, Elijah.

"Look I understand we have just met but no need to be so cynical, I do not have any ill intentions towards you. All I ask is for you to fix your story."

"And what do you mean by that?" Klaus asked still being unsure.

"I mean to say that the you now though still cynical are a lot more kind than the one who had first arrived in New Orleans when you had learnt about your child." Klaus thought up the time he had said the words he always regretted: kill her and the baby, what do I care?.

"If the you from now were to handle the challenges you faced in the past you would have trusted a lot more people than you did back then."

"So what? You going to send me in the past?"

"No no nothing like that. If you were to go back in time you wouldn't be changing the past you would just go to another world where things that have already happened in your world have not yet happened." Said nobody. "I will be sending your mind to the past instead and you will be able to change the past."

"So you want to create a regression spell of sorts?" Asked Klaus.

"In a simple way to say yes." Replied the being "I will also be branding something in your head to make sure your current mind and past mind aren't trying to fight for dominance."

"Okay is that all do I need to know anything else?"

"There is something else that I wanted to discuss, its about....."

****
I hate cliffhangers but needed to create one, and here we are.
All will be revealed next time.
****