Couple

****
Recap:

Klaus and Freya help see Finn for what Esther really is.
Aya meets Elijah who reveals about a prophecy.
Rebekah comes to know about Hayley and Klaus getting married.
Esther is turned into a vampire in Cassie's body.
****

(Compound)

Elijah returns from his encounter with Aya and looks a little troubled. He sees Rebekah and walks towards her.

"Hello, brother." states the blonde original. "What's got you so worried?"

"I met Aya Al-Rashid today." replied Elijah which caused Rebekah to raise an eyebrow. "She spoke about a prophecy which will cause an end to all the sirelines."

"Do you believe what she said?" asked Rebekah.

"As much as I have doubts about Aya. The threat might be real." stated Elijah.

"What threat?" came the voice of Klaus as Freya and Finn trailed behind.

Elijah and Rebekah got ready to fight upon seeing Finn. "It's okay, he's with us now." stated Freya.

Elijah looked at Freya and was surprised, then he looked towards Rebekah. "Is she really our sister?"

"Yes brother. While you were busy elsewhere, Nik and I were getting to know her." replied Rebekah.

"Now what is this I hear about a prophecy?" asked Klaus trying to move past the current topic.

"The prophecy claims to be downfall of us all and it is set to occur in a year. One by friend, one by foe, and one by family." stated Elijah which shocked everyone except of course Klaus who knew all about it.

"Look, we will deal with it together and as you said it will occur a year from now." stated Klaus. "In the mean time, I inform you all about the current situation."

Klaus goes onto explain what has happened to Esther and how Dahlia might reappear soon.

"Why would Dahlia be a threat to us?" asked Finn who was unaware of Hope's existence but upon seeing the look in his siblings eyes he was able to connect the dots. "Your daughter is still alive, isn't she Klaus?"

"Yes she is." answered Klaus. "She is with Davina and Kol for now, we didn't want her to be in this war unless I knew we could keep her safe."

Finn was shocked at the revelation that only was his niece alive but was with her other brother. He was also happy to see that Klaus trusted him enough to tell him this secret.

"And from the looks of it, our home might become strong enough to keep her safe soon." stated Klaus which caused his siblings to look at him with a questioned look. "Especially with Marcel's vampires growing in their numbers again and with Hayley's pack we can keep her safe."

"But I don't think there are enough wolves to protect her." claimed Finn.

"About that, I brought back my biological father and he told me about a unification ceremony that can be performed between an alpha and a member of another pack." started Klaus. "And apparently I am part of the North East Atlantic Pack due to my actual father so Hayley and I are getting married to unify the wolves."

Everyone around looked at Klaus with a smile who was for once in his life acting shy by keeping his head down.

Rebekah hugs her brother to congratulate her brother as Finn and Freya keep their hands on his shoulder.

Elijah smiles and looks at his siblings and feels grateful to see his siblings together. He moves closer to them to also congratulate Klaus.

"So I suppose we have a wedding to plan." states Rebekah as she breaks the hug.

"Yes, and we also have to inform Davina and Kol to return home along with my daughter." stated Klaus. Then he swiftly turns to Elijah and Finn. "I think you both should go and get them, if that's okay with you both?"

Both older brothers looked at each other and then at Klaus. "Sure." replied Elijah and Finn in unison.

"Perfect, then I will inform them about your arrival." stated Klaus.

"And Freya and I will help Hayley with the wedding." states Rebekah.

(Unknown location)

Kol and Davina were cooking dinner when they heard Hope crying, Kol was about to make his way to check on her until he was stopped by Davina.

"You cook, I will go check on Hope." spoke the brunette as she smiled and left to look after the miracle child.

Kol and Davina had gotten a lot closer in the past few months while taking care of Hope. They would stay in a city for 15 days and then move to a different one.

They made sure to cover their tracks while they left a place and would act as a couple in front of the public eye to avoid suspicion.

Kol didn't want to admit it since he was still very childish but he was starting to develop feelings towards his travel companion and it was becoming clearer that she too felt the same.

As Kol finished making dinner he receives a call, it was Klaus. He immediately picked it up worried that something has happened.

"What is it? Who died?" started Kol.

"No one." answered Klaus in disbelief over the ridiculous question. "I actually called to inform that Elijah and Finn are heading to get you guys back."

"Wait Finn is back?" asked the young Mikaelson witch.

"Yes and he is finally on our side." answered the hybrid.

"Yeah, until mother asks him to double cross us." stated Kol.

"You don't have to worry about that, it's already been taken care of." spoke Klaus.

"What do you mean?" asked Kol curiously.

"I will explain it to you once you get here." stated Klaus. "For now head to the house in Arkansas and meet up with them."

"Okay, I will inform Davina." spoke Kol.

"Take care, little brother."

"You too brother." stated Kol with a smile.

Kol then places the food on the table as Davina enters the room with Hope attached to her hip.

"Look who decided to wake up." spoke Davina as she placed Hope on a small baby carrier. "So who called?"

"Klaus did. He said to go to the safe house in Arkansas and meet up with Elijah and Finn." stated Kol which caused Davina to look confused upon the mention of Finn. "Don't worry Finn is on our side and apparently those 2 are going to chauffeur us back home."

Davina smiled at Kol. "So we get to go back home!"

"Yup, our little adventure seems to have come to an end so we don't have to act like a pretend couple anymore." stated Kol sounding a little disappointed.

Davina saw this and moved towards him. She placed a hand on his cheek. "You know." she started. "We don't have to pretend to be a couple."

Kol could hear his heartbeat running faster and he moves closer to her leaving only a few inches between their lips. "What do you mean?"

"You already know what I mean." replies Davina as she places a kiss on Kol's lips. Kol moves in closer to deepen the kiss.

The two break their kiss and have their heads pressed against each other to just stay in this moment longer.

Their moment is short lived when they hear the little baby in the room cry. The 2 look at Hope and let out a little chuckle.

"Looks like she is hungry." states Davina as she makes her way towards the fridge.

Kol takes a seat at the dining table and Davina sits across from him as she feeds Hope baby food. He smiles knowing that they will be alright.

****
That is the end of the chapter.

What do you think will happen next?

Hope you guys enjoyed.
****