What are we?

****
Recap:
The family attends the funeral for everyone that died during the fight.
Everyone is shocked to find Jackson dead.
Klaus makes a plan of action to deal with the wolves and the witches.
Hayley becomes the alpha of the crescents.
****

(Lafayette Cemetery)

Esther in the body of Cassie was going through her plans and figuring out what to do next. She then heard footsteps approaching and looked up to find Vincent, who was currently being possessed by her son Finn.

"So did the human faction leader agree to let you help them?" asked Esther.

"I am afraid not mother. Rebekah was with her and she was very sceptical about me joining." replied Finn.

"So I guess we have a stepping stone in our path." stated Esther. "No matter, once I offer my deal to the rest they will join us regardless."

"And what of Kol?" asked Finn.

"It is a bit odd, but I wasn't able to find your younger brother in the other side." replies Esther. "He might be alive, which is why I am trying to track him down."

(Compound)

Klaus and Hayley had finally returned after a long day of interaction with the werewolves.

"So now that the crescents are on our side, how do we strengthen the pack?" asks Hayley.

Klaus grabs Hayley's hand. "Let me show you."

He takes Hayley to the stairway near the courtyard where there is a single coffin present and a man inside it.

Hayley looks at Klaus concerned. "Um, who is this?"

"This is my father." stated Klaus. Hayley now looks confused over his comment. "My biological father, he was the alpha of the North East Atlantic Werewolf pack."

Hayley's eyes widen at this revelation. "So you want to get his help in bringing his pack into my own?"

"Yes." spoke Klaus.

"But how do we contact his pack? If he is as ancient as you they might have grown or scattered long ago." said Hayley.

"I sent young Joshua to take care of this. He has been tracking the werewolves ever since the battle." spoke Klaus.

Everything was made clear to Hayley but she still had a question in mind. "So when do you plan on waking him up?"

"I plan on waking him up as soon as Joshua finds the pack." replied Klaus.

"You think he will help us?" asked Hayley.

Klaus pressed his lips and then replied, "I am not sure about that since never truly met him, but regardless of him trying to help us or not at the end of the day his pack will show up when they hear he has returned."

"And then if necessary you will take over?" asked Hayley.

"Yes, since technically I am already a part of that pack." replied Klaus, he turned to face Hayley. "I will whatever is necessary to bring our child back home."

Hayley looked at Klaus whose eyes showed how sincere he is. She felt this calm in his presence like all this anger and sadness would leave as long as he was beside her because she knew he would be with her regardless of what she has done and she would be the same towards him.

Hayley leans towards him and they kiss. Klaus gets taken aback but smiles through the kiss. The 2 love birds then make their way to Klaus's room and shut the door to give in to their passion.