Finn Mikaelson

****
Recap:
Esther gets to know about the downfall of the Guerreras.
Freya wakes up and they plan on taking down Esther.
The wolf pack arrives and Ansel acts like the alpha again.
****

(Lafayette Cemetery)

Finn was overlooking one of his spells to find the location of young wolves in the city as instructed by his mother, Esther. She was planning on triggering the curse on young wolves to get them to join her with the help of the moonlight rings.

Finn always was a loyal son but even he was starting to question his mother's tactics. He was still busy locating the wolves when he felt someone standing behind him. He turned around to find his bastard brother, Klaus.

"What do you want Klaus?" asked Finn with a annoyed voice.

Klaus didn't hate Finn for being on their mother's side, much like the rest of his siblings Finn was also made the way he was due to their parents.

Klaus let's out a breath. "I am here to apologise to my big brother."

Finn was taken aback by this but he didn't know if Klaus was being sincere. "And what are you apologising for?"

"For daggering you, for leaving you that way for years. I know you disapproved of my methods and so I had left you in that state to make sure you do not stop me." stated Klaus with a heavy heart. "I know it is too late for this but I am sorry for being so stubborn."

Finn could see that Klaus was telling the truth, he could see it in his brother's eyes. Then a thought occurred. "So why not take mother's offer?"

"Because brother," started Klaus while keeping a hand on Finn's shoulder. "being moved to a different body isn't going to change our sins. Plus, what if we make a mistake one day and mother moves us to another body as a punishment?"

"She wouldn't do that." stated Finn.

"I know you love our mother and I am not trying to change that, but you must see her for who she is as well. She is making you find young wolves to trigger their curse and make them her pawns. How is that better than anything we have done?" spoke Klaus.

Finn started to have all these conflicting thoughts and he was getting frustrated by them so he flicked Klaus's hand and placed them on his ears. "No! No! She is still a good mother. She is just trying to protect all her kids as she always did."

"Not all of them." came the voice of a woman which made Finn turn around. The woman smiled. "Hello little brother."

Finn was confused. "Who are you?"

"I guess after centuries it is difficult to recognise your older sister." stated the woman. "Mother used to call us Huginn and Muninn, just like the ravens of Odin."

Finn stood in disbelief as he looked back at Klaus who nodded to confirm Finn's suspicion. "Freya?"

"Yes brother, I wasn't killed in the old world. I was used by our mother since she had made a deal with her sister to have children." spoke Freya. "She lied to our father and to all of you but I was alive all this time."

Finn's world was shattering before him. He had always thought that his mother told the truth and that she was always right but as things were unfolding before him he was starting to understand that there might be more to it.

He looked at his siblings still trying to make up his mind. "I need some time." spoke the eldest Mikaelson brother as he got up and left.

Freya was following him when Klaus grabbed her hand. "He needs time sister and we should give him that." Freya was reluctant but also knew Klaus was right and so she nodded.