Danger

****
Recap:
Freya reveals herself to Mikael.
Hayley and the rest come up with a plan and think of a way to trick Dahlia.
****

(Strix Warehouse)

Aya was busy with work during the night as per usual, she was looking at the reports provided to her by her subordinates about the behaviour of everyone in the city including the Mikaelsons.

The female vampire was reading one of the reports when she felt a very cold breeze behind her. She turned around and to see if a window was open but saw that all of them were shut. She turned back in confusion but was surprised to see a figure standing in the dark.

Aya rose up immediately getting ready to attack the intruder but before she could she was forced to sit back down.

"Now, now, there is no need to be in such a rush." came the voice of the woman from the shadows.

"Who are you?" asked the vampire.

"My name is Dahlia, and I have a proposition for you." answered the witch as she stood out of the shadows revealing herself.

(Camille's apartment)

Elijah and Camille were in bed together with who was soundly asleep on top of Elijah however Elijah stayed awake. He was going through the plan and was worried about anything going wrong.

Elijah kept remembering that there were too many risks involved in this plan and kept feeling restless. His restlessness was not subsiding so he slid past Camille and made his way to the hall.

Elijah found a few of the books that he had brought from home and started going through them. He read through most of the books and was realising more and more that the plan might be the best one, however he still had the restless feeling which wasn't going away.

The original vampire looked out the window as he saw the night sky and wondered in deep thought. He was brought back by a kiss placed on his head from behind by none other than Camille.

"Couldn't sleep?" asked the blonde in a sleepy manner.

"Yes, I am sorry to have disturbed you." replied Elijah. "I just...."

"What is it?" spoke Cami as she looked directly into Elijah's eyes.

"I feel like we might be missing something in the plan." stated Elijah. "I think we aren't accounting for everything."

At this point Camille's sleep started to wear off but she was still puzzled by her boyfriend's comment.

"Sorry but what are you trying to say?" asked Camille.

"What I meant was, we might not be thinking up of everything that Dahlia might be upto." spoke the vampire. "This is the same woman who was almost able to accomplish a battle amongst the factions."

Camille thought long and hard on those words. This actually made sense knowing that just as much their plan was good, there might be a chance that Dahlia might have something up her sleeve.

"So what are you suggesting?" asked Cami.

"I think I might have to take a page out of Niklaus's book." answered Elijah shocking Camille. "I think we might have to make sure that no one person is made aware of the entire plan and we might have to keep the factions in the dark about it as well."

"By the factions, you don't just mean the Strix and the witches right?" questioned the blonde.

"No, I also meant the members inside the other factions." stated Elijah. "And as for the Strix and the witches, they might have agreed for an alliance now but who knows how long that will last so keeping them in the dark might be the best approach."

Cami thought about it for a minute and noticed that this might be the best approach since they are against an enemy that is very clever.

"Fine but we will inform the others about this tomorrow." stated Cami as she took Elijah's arm. "For now, let's go back to sleep."

Elijah nodded reluctantly and smiled towards his concerned girlfriend and the two made their way back to the bed.

Elijah laid in bed again however this time he didn't feel as restless as he did before and also noticed that being a bit paranoid like Niklaus sometimes might not be the worst idea. He finally closed his eyes as he held onto Cami and drifted into sleep.

(Strix Warehouse)

"What kind of proposition?" asked Aya as she felt the magical grip on her loosening up.

"Well, I know your group wants to get revenge in the original family." replied the witch with a smirk.

"And what makes you say that?" asked Aya.

"Well for one, no one would come to protect another for a stupid prophecy and for another, you wouldn't be monitoring the movements of everyone in this town if you didn't have another goal." replied the ancient witch.

Aya looked at Dahlia and could see that she was very confident on her assumption but the vampire did not want to reveal her true colours so soon.

"Even if that was the case, which it isn't, why would you come to me for help?" questioned Aya.

"Because you have information on every move the people in this city take." replied Dahlia. "I need that information along with anything that was discussed amongst the faction leaders."

Aya was perplexed by this situation. Though she wanted to reveal the information she wasn't sure if doing so will back fire later on.

Dahlia noticed the long pause taken by the vampire leader and could guess the reason behind her hesitation which infuriated the witch.

"Fine, I wanted to do this peacefully." spoke Dahlia as she started to walk closer to Aya.

Aya suddenly sensed danger, she had practised martial arts and had come to the point where her instincts would help her realise if she was close to harm. She tried to run away but she was pushed onto her chair.

"Now let us see what secrets are held inside you." spoke Dahlia as she placed her hands over the vampires head.

Dahlia started to go into Aya's mind but the vampire resisted which just caused the witch to use a more powerful spell.

The spell used by Dahlia caused Aya immense pain more than she ever felt and so she screamed. Screamed hoping someone outside would be able to hear her, but unbeknownst to her the witch had already put a spell to silence the voices going out of the room.

****
An end to another chapter.

This one I have kept short mainly because I wanted to focus on Dahlia and a bit on the Strix.

What do you think will happen to Aya?

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.
****