Chaos

****
Recap:
Marcel goes to St. Anne's Church to undo the link between Hayley and Sophie. He meets up with Kieran and they catch up a little.
Thierry comes with the vampires of New Orleans to riot against Marcel.
Davina breaks the link by undoing the knot and then flees as vampires chase after her.
****

(Plantation house)

Hayley was lying in bed trying to sleep since the unbinding had drained her. She hears the opening of a door and looks up to see Klaus.

"I thought you were asleep." spoke Klaus.

Hayley gets up and hugs her knees softly towards her baby bump which was now showing. "Well I cannot sleep in this swamp sauna. The air conditioning doesn't work at all."

"Sorry about that, I will get someone to look into that." replied Klaus. "How are you feeling now?"

"Drained, but I am glad that I am no longer a weakness that can be used against you." She said as she tucked her chin on her knees.

Klaus went and sat on the side of the bed as he looked at her softly trying to find her eyes which were covered by her curly brown hair.

"I can assure you that you were never my weakness, little wolf." He used his hand to tuck a part of her hair behind as she finally looked in his eyes and knew he was telling the truth. She gave a small smile towards him and he returned it with his own.

Rebekah was downstairs enjoying a book when she heard the panting of a little girl and she rushed outside.

Rebekah saw the little girl was being chased by a vampire so she sped up and knocked him out. She then rushed towards the little girl and got a hold of her to turn her around.

"Davina!?" spoke Rebekah.

(A little while later)

Davina was still shaking with the fact that she was being chased by the vampires that once Marcel had commanded.

"So you are saying the vampires came for you in the church when you were unbinding Hayley?" asked Klaus to which Davina gave a slight nod to respond.

"And what of Marcel?" asked Hayley who was just as worried about the situation as the rest.

"I don't know, all he told me was that if he doesn't come back after the binding that I should run here but then the vampires started to look for me and one of them found me here."

Rebekah entered the house after interrogating the knocked out vampire. "It seems that Marcel and a few other vampires who were opposed to stand against him are being held at the garden."

Klaus was trying to process the situation, he knew that his interference would cause a few things to change but did not expect to change so drastically.

Klaus took a deep breathe and came up with a plan. "Okay I will go to the compound and deal with Thierry and the other vampires, Rebekah you go to the garden in the mean time and free Marcellus." He then turned towards Davina who was still shaking. "I know it's been tough for you Davina but I need you to stay here and protect Hayley. Just cast a protection spell to make sure no one enters the house."

Davina was surprised to see the sincerity in Klaus's words. She nodded in response as Klaus got up to head out with Rebekah.

Hayley followed behind him. "Please be careful."

"You don't need to worry about me, love." spoke Klaus reassuringly. He kissed Hayley on the cheek which made her blush a little and he left.

(The Compound)