Ressurection

****
Recap:
Camille accepts Elijah for what he is.
Klaus reveals the nursery to Hayley, he made for their child.
The witches plan on next move to take down the Mikaelsons.
Davina returns.
****

(Compound)

Marcel was having a peaceful day as he sat on his bed and reading a book. Then a knock came at his door.

"Who is it?" asked the vampire.

"It's Rebekah." replied the blonde.

"Come in."

Rebekah came and started looking around as she made her way to sit on Marcel's bed.

"So what's up?" asked Marcel as he put his book down.

"So.... I was wondering if you were free today? Because I thought we could go out together." stated Rebekah.

"Like a date?" asked Marcel hesitantly. He knew that him and Rebekah were getting closer and he liked the impromptu talks they would have with each other but they would never go beyond that which was something Marcel had taken a note of.

"Not like a date, a date!" spoke Rebekah which surprised Marcel as he realised they were finally taking the leap.

Before Marcel could answer they heard noises coming from outside. The two vampires tried to listen what was happening but the thing that caught their attention was, "Davina!?" as it came out of Kol's mouth.

Marcel and Rebekah looked at each other wide eyed and made their way downstairs.

Everyone had gathered in the courtyard and Marcel saw Davina in the middle of it. He immediately ran towards her and gave her a tight hug.

"You... you are back?" stated Marcel still not believing the little girl had returned.

"Yes I am and before I can get into details of that. I would really like to take a shower."

"Sure." spoke Marcel as everyone nodded in agreement while Davina made her way upstairs and the others made themselves busy.

Marcel then looked at Rebekah who was still smiling and Marcel hugged her as he felt happy.

Rebekah then remembered. "So I assume we won't be able to go out today." said Rebekah with a disappointed look.

"I will make it upto you by taking you out for dinner tonight. How does that sound?" asked Marcel.

"Sure. I'd like that." replied Rebekah with a smile on her face.

(Lafayette Cemetery)

Genevieve was going through her spell as Bastianna had walked in.

"Did you do it?" spoke the red headed witch.

"Yes, it should create enough chaos for you to get what you need and if it isn't Monique and I will take care of it." spoke the witch.

(Rousseau's)

Elijah and Camille were sitting outside the bar as Elijah was giving an update to Camille about Davina's return.

"That's great news." said Cami as she smiled.

"Yes well I was hoping you could meet her and the rest of my family since you know about us now." suggested the original.

"Sure I would like that." spoke Cami but then a thought occurred in her mind as her smile started to fade.

Elijah got worried at the expression and asked, "What is it?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking about my brother and about what you had said yesterday about compulsions." started Cami. This was something that she had thought about since yesterday but had forgotten about but upon the mention of family by Elijah she recalled it.