Hunt down

****
Recap:
Nobody helps Klaus with the unification ceremony.
Rebekah, Cami and Marcel rescue Elijah.
Klaus, Marcel, Hayley and Ansel go to get the orchid wake Elijah up.
****

(Compound)

Klaus and the others return from the bayou after finding the orchid.

"I will go and help Elijah." stated Klaus. "You all should get some rest."

Everyone sat down in the courtyard as Klaus made his way upstairs. He knocked on the Elijah's door since Elijah was shifted there by Rebekah.

"Come in." spoke Camille.

Klaus enters the room and sees Cami sitting beside Elijah and holding his hand since he looked like he was in pain. Klaus hated looking at his brother like this especially since he was aware what he was going through.

"I have the cure for Elijah." stated Klaus as he looked towards the blonde bartender. "You should get some rest, I will apply it."

Cami was hesitant since she didn't want to leave Elijah's side but she also knew that Elijah would feel awful to see her in this state so she left the room.

Klaus sat on the bed as he started to apply the ointment. "We were innocent once, Elijah." whispered the original hybrid.

Elijah could hear the voice of his brother in his dream where his younger self was running in the woods but then falls to his knees.

"This bloodlust was forced upon us by our parents, turning us from prey to predator."

Young Elijah still in his dream turns to see his current self covered in blood but then Klaus appears in front of him and keeps his hand over young Elijah's shoulder.

"We're the demons lurking in shadow. We are the savage villains in fairy tales taught to children. But, not for my child. Not for Hope. In her stories, we are knights in shining armor. Without you by my side, I don't think I can survive my own love for my daughter. I need you. I need you, brother. The monster in me can only be challenged by the monster in you."

In the dream Elijah could hear Klaus's voice echoing.

"Only together with our family can we fight our demons and save our family."

Klaus hands a stake to young Elijah as he leaves. Adult Elijah stares at young Elijah and lunges. Young Elijah yells and stakes his adult version as he wakes from his dream with a gasp.

Klaus smiles at his older brother as Elijah starts to get up. He goes on to explain to his brother the current situation and Elijah also informs Klaus about their mother's deal.

(Later)

Klaus goes downstairs to the courtyard as he sees everyone still sitting. They all turn around to see Klaus and await his response.

"You all should be happy to hear that Elijah is awake, now." stated Klaus.

Everyone upon hearing the news had a smile on their face which grew even wider upon seeing the suit wearing original walking down.

"Sorry to make you all worried." spoke Elijah and was immediately met with a tight hug from Camille. Elijah had a smile due to this.

As Cami breaks the hug, Elijah looks around and sees an unfamiliar face and immediately raises his hand to greet the man. "You must be Ansel."

Ansel smiles at Elijah and shakes his hand. "It's good to see you in a better condition."

"Yes, thank you. I hear you had a lot to do with that." stated Elijah.