Here With Me (Season 1 Finale)

****
Recap:
Kol manages to stop the witches with the ritual.
Freya is revealed to be the mystery person opening the door where Davina was.
Klaus appears and helps Hayley, Elijah and Marcel trap Dahlia.
****

(Compound: Hayley and Klaus room)

Hayley woke up with her eyes fluttering as she looked at the sun shining through the blinds of the room. She then started to recall the events from yesterday and immediately got up. However she had a massive headache due to the sudden motion.

Just then Klaus zoomed in front of her as he kneeled down beside the bed inspecting her.

"Are you alright, love?" asked the original Hybrid to witch she nodded while smiling.

"Just a bit drained." replied Hayley and Klaus then made his way to sit on the bed right next to her.

"It is understandable considering who you were up against." stated Klaus with a worried look.

"What is it?" asked Hayley noticed her husband's face.

"I thought I lost you." stated Klaus with a heavy voice.

Hayley looked at her husband and it caused her heart to ache. This was a side Klaus never shows the one that his parents had ruined but right now he was showing that he cares, that he is vulnerable.

Hayley pulled Klaus in closer to hug him as she kept one hand on his shoulder and the other on his head.

"I know, I am sorry that I worried you like that." spoke Hayley.

Klaus then turned around facing Hayley directly as he placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Promise me next time you plan something like this you tell me right away, no matter what the circumstances are." stated Klaus with a serious look.

"Yes I will do that." stated Hayley, but upon speaking those words a thought popped into her mind. "How did you know about this plan?"

Klaus back away slightly. "Well I might have told Josh and Aiden to inform me if there was anything significant happening."

"You did what?" stated Hayley in shock.

"It was just to ensure you guys weren't in any sort of danger." replied Klaus explaining himself causing Hayley to pout. "Either way they had informed me about your plan so I was already making preparations to come back but then I got a call from Josh day before yesterday, saying you are starting the plan and so Freya and I rushed  back."

There was a little bit of silence since Hayley kept pouting towards her husband in annoyance and him already knowing the reason behind it.

"Like I have said little wolf, it was just to ensure you guys weren't in any danger. I can assure you it isn't because of any other reason." stated Klaus causing Hayley to let out a sigh as she saw the sincerity coming from Klaus's words.

"Fine I understand your reasoning and it actually helped us capture Dahlia." spoke Hayley. She was feeling a bit hesitant to ask her next question but still went ahead with it. "And what happened with Mikael?"

"He has agreed on helping us, I told him that I no longer want to play this cat and mouse game to which he agreed since he gets to be with his favourite child again too." replied Klaus.

Hayley saw a bit of sadness in Klaus's eyes and so she placed her hand on his cheek. His eyes meeting hers again but this time Hayley moved into kiss Klaus.

Klaus pins her down as the two deepen the kiss and Hayley finally happy to receive the love she had been missing.

(Compound: Courtyard)

Elijah, Rebekah, Camille and Marcel were in the middle of the courtyard with Elijah, Cami and Marcel sitting and sipping on their freshly brewed tea while Rebekah's tea sat on the table as she played with Hope.

"Sister you do know that your tea will get ruined that way?" spoke Elijah rhetorically.

"Doesn't matter, brother. My niece currently has my attention." stated the blonde.

Elijah was about to retort but was interrupted. "No use arguing with her, she even cancelled our date just to play with Hope." stated Marcel to which Elijah and Camille chuckled.

Kol and Davina walk in with excited faces as the others were enjoying the tea and they all looked up at the two in curiosity. 

"What is it, Davina?" asked Camille.

"We actually have a surprise for you all." spoke the brunette.

"Actually Freya to be exact." continued Kol.

"What kind of surprise?" came the voice of the witch mentioned as she walked downstairs to join the others.

"That would be me, sister." came the voice of the man known as Finn Mikaelson back in his original body, surprising everyone as the four seated got up with Rebekah holding Hope on her side.

"How are you...." stated Freya as she made her way towards her brother and hugged him tightly.

"Well since Davina has become a temporary regent she had the ability to bring back one person." stated Kol with a smile.

"And considering how you have been helping us endlessly, specifically me." spoke Davina. "I thought why not bring back the brother you missed so dearly."

Freya immediately turned towards Davina and Kol and gave them a hug with tears of joy. 

"Thank you." spoke the blonde as the others looked and smiled.

(Compound: Hayley and Klaus room)

Klaus and Hayley were in each others embrace and it seemed like the most peaceful place to be. The moment however was broken when Hayley looked at the clock and got up.

"Klaus it is already afternoon. We can't just lay in bed all day." stated the brunette to which Klaus just responded with a grunt. "Come on, I haven't even seen Hope since yesterday."

Klaus looked up at Hayley who was giving her doe eyes which made the original hybrid and chuckle a little.

"Fine." stated Klaus in defeat as he got up to grab his Henley.

The two then got dressed up and in the middle of it all they could hear noises coming from downstairs. They tried to see what was happening by peaking into the courtyard but saw no one there.

"They must be in the kitchen." stated Hayley to which Klaus just nodded as the two made their way downstairs.

(Courtyard: Kitchen)

Everyone was at the table and were exchanging stories, it was the liveliest the family had been in a long time so much so that they did not realize how loud they were. Just then they heard the door to the kitchen open by Klaus with Hayley trailing behind him.

"What is with the uproar?" asked Klaus but stopped immediately as he noticed his brother back from the dead.

"Look who is back?" stated Freya pointing at Finn.

Klaus and Hayley were just dumbstruck as they made their way to recently resurrected Mikaelson sibling. Finn got up and reached out his hand to greet Klaus but was surprised when his brother hugged him instead.

"Glad to have you back brother." stated the original hybrid which made everyone especially Hayley happy as she saw her husband be his kind hearted self more publicly.

"Glad to be back." replied the older Mikaelson, he then shook hands with Hayley and everyone sat down and continued to talk.

Klaus looked around and was very happy to see his family together at last, a moment he wishes he could've seen back in the original timeline. His mind then started to wander off, thinking of the future enemies that might be a hurdle to the peace created here.

"Everything okay?" stated Hayley as she looked at her husband's changed expression.

Klaus was brought out his thoughts due to this and looked at Hayley and everyone around him. He smiled as he remembered that he was no longer alone and knew that whatever comes at them he will have his family that will help him face the dangers head on.

"Yes, since I have all of you here with me." stated the original hybrid which made everyone look at him with a broader smile and a few of them (Rebekah, Davina and Freya) to have tears forming in their eyes.

****
End of season 1, I know it might be confusing since I covered 2 seasons in it but I am not going according to the original story and wanted to start the next part a bit differently.

Hope you all have been enjoying the story so far.
****