Wedding - Part 2

****
Recap:
The wedding preparation are in full force at the Mikaelson Compound.
Rebekah gives everyone things to do and all the siblings comply.
Kol and Elijah face a baby crisis which Cami helps them with.
Klaus and Hayley start the last trial of the unification ceremony.
****

(Bayou)

Klaus and Hayley walk out of a cabin away from the hills after their truth session with the blue calamus roots. The two felt a lot closer to each other upon the revelations, Hayley more so since Klaus revealed everything from his 1000 year journey.

They had their hands held as they were walking outside. Klaus kept looking towards Hayley, he was in sheer awe at the woman before her for listening to all his secrets and still having the same love in her eyes.

Hayley turned towards him and tilted her head curiously. "What is it?"

"Just admiring my future wife." spoke the big bad wolf with the most loving eyes which made Hayley blush profusely.

As the couple were sharing a moment Ansel appears before them. "So, all the wedding rituals are done. All that is left is the ceremony."

Klaus looked towards Hayley who was smiling but noticed the slight tiredness. He then stared at his father. "Can we do the ceremony tomorrow?"

Ansel looked at the couple before them and realised how tired they must have been. He let out a sigh. "Sure, we can continue tomorrow."

(Next day Compound)

Marcel and Kol walk into the courtyard while carrying all the suits for the wedding. They stopped and saw to look at the courtyard which looked gorgeous.

It had so many hanging lights which made it look like a fairy tale, pretty vases and pots around the compound giving it a rustic vibe, small tables around the courtyard arranged beautifully and to bring it all together, the most amazing arch that was made on the balcony that overlooked directly into the courtyard.

As the 2 men walked in, they saw the woman responsible for this beautiful scenery who stood there already in her bride's maid dress.

"Place looks beautiful, Rebekah." spoke Marcel as he placed a kiss on Rebekah's cheek to greet her.

"That it does." stated Kol. "Though isn't it too early for you to dress up?"

Rebekah looked towards her brother confused and then looked down upon realisation. "Oh this, don't worry I am just wearing the dress for now. I will do my make up and hair before the wedding starts."

"Alright, we will get these suits upstairs." stated Marcel as the two guys headed upstairs.

(Rousseau's)

Elijah and Camille were sitting at their usual spot outside the bar. They were out on a date and were taking a break before heading back to the compound.

"So Klaus asked you to be his best man?" asked Camille.

"Yes." replied Elijah.

"Well seeing how you have been there for your brother over the centuries, this much is to be expected." spoke the blonde while smiling towards him.

Elijah smiled back as he held Camille's hands and played with it while doing so. Cami then looks into the eyes of her boyfriend and a question had risen in his mind.