Future

****
Recap on Last season:
Klaus regresses to his time when he first returned to New Orleans with the help of a being named Nowhere.
Klaus manages to create a bond with family members he did not share a bond with in the original timeline.
Klaus acts on his feelings towards Hayley and the two get married and fight to protect their daughter along with the others.
The family captures Dahlia.
Mikael is resurrected and agrees to help Klaus.
****

(Outside of New Orleans: 1 year from now)

The night sky was filled with clouds as the rain began to fall. The roads of New Orleans filled with puddles as thunder clashed in the sky.

There was a certain silence in the air despite the weather which was only broken by the footsteps coming from a person covered in all black. The person looking around with their face still hooded as they made their way to a hidden location.

(Compound: Present time)

Klaus stood in the balcony of his room and was in deep thought. He knew that he had a long day ahead of him since today would be the day the dealt with Dahlia.

Klaus let out a deep breath and just then he heard steps coming into his room. He immediately recognized the person entering and a small smile formed on his face.

"What are you doing by yourself?" asked Hayley as she walked beside her husband.

"Just preparing for today." replied Klaus. "I just hope Mikael comes through with the ingredients."

"Yeah about that." started the brunette to which Klaus turned to look at her. "Mikael arrived a few minutes ago and brought the ingredients to Freya."

Klaus expected this sort of behavior from the person he once called father. He then walked towards his wife and held her hand.

"Let's go downstairs." stated Klaus as he and Hayley left the room.

(Rousseau's)

Cami and Elijah were having a date after the rest of the family told them to take a break and for good reason. The two had been working very hard taking care of their respective factions and hadn't been taking care of themselves for a while.

"So how was your day?" asked Cami with a smile.

"It was good." replied Elijah. "What about you?"

"The usual, busy with work and all." replied the blonde.

There was an awkward silence. These had been occurring quite often ever since Camille had asked Elijah to turn her into a vampire. Elijah had asked her to give it a year and was starting to realize that the blonde would still be adamant on her stand.

"Elijah." spoke Cami getting the originals attention as he looked up. "I know you don't want to talk about it but we will have to address it at some point."

Elijah looked at her. He had realized this for a while that a woman like Camille was rare, she was strong willed and didn't get scared of his dark side.

The original held the blonde's hand. "I know, but there is still time until the agreed upon time and as I have mentioned if you still feel that way I will turn you."

"Alright." stated the blonde with a small smile but a bit of sadness in her eyes.

(Compound: Basement)

Kol was working on his potions but he was having a hard time concentrating. Maybe it was the fact that Freya and Davina were working on the potion to take care of Dahlia or it could be due to the presence of both Klaus and Mikael in the room.