Date

****
Elijah and Finn have an encounter with Dahlia and fail to reach the safe house on time.
Kol, Davina and Hope make their way to a diner close to New Orleans after Dahlia stalked them with ravens.
Klaus and Hayley make their way to meet their daughter.
****

(Random Diner)

Klaus and Hayley arrive into the diner and try to see if either parties have already arrived. They look around and find Kol and Davina along with Hope.

Both the parents rush towards their child and Hayley takes her child in her arms in a hug. Klaus was in awe as he saw his two girls together but then he noticed that they were standing out a lot.

"Little wolf, we should probably sit down." stated Klaus.

Hayley looks around and also sees she is standing out and then slides into the seat with Davina while Klaus sits beside his brother.

"So what now?" asks Kol.

"We wait for Elijah and Finn." answers Klaus as he brings his hand towards his daughter who looks at it with amusement. "Plus we would like to have some time to catch up with our daughter."

Hayley smiles towards Klaus and nods in agreement then turns towards Davina and Kol. "I also want to catch with the two of you. So what's been going on with you two?"

"Um... nothing! Nothing is happening with us." stated Davina in a defensive voice which caused both the brothers from across the table to look at the little witch with a confused look.

"What about you?" asks Davina trying to change the subject.

"Well.." started Hayley as she showed Davina her ring which made the little witch very excited.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! You're engaged!" stated Davina.

Kol immediately turns towards his brother. "It is with you, correct? Or else this conversation is going to become real depressing."

Klaus rolled his eyes. "Yes, it is with me. She and I are going to get married."

"Well congratulations brother." states Kol with a smirk.

"Thank you." replied Klaus.

(Outside the Diner)

Finn was getting outside the car when he noticed his brother having another episode. So he immediately runs towards his side of the door but bumps into someone causing them to spill their drink.

"I am terribly sorry." stated Finn while handing a handkerchief.

The woman accepts the handkerchief and uses it. "It's fine, don't worry about it." stated the woman after which she hands him the handkerchief. "Weren't you in a hurry somewhere?"

Finn remembers about Elijah still being in the car and rushes towards his younger brother as he opens the car and sees that the episode has passed.

"Are you okay?" asked Finn.

"Yes, but we really need to deal with this red door situation." replied Elijah.

"We will once we get back, Freya and I will fix this for you." stated Finn as he took out his hand for Elijah to grab it.

Elijah hesitates for a second. It isn't in his nature to be taken care of because usually it is the other way around but seeing the sincerity in his brother's actions he takes his hand as he gets out of the car.

Finn looks up and notices that the woman he bumped into is gone. He moves on from the encounter and heads into the diner along with his brother where they find his two brothers along with Davina, Hayley and Hope.