Stay Dead

****
Recap:
Davina wakes up but then hears a buzzing which causes an earthquake.
Rebekah, Elijah and Klaus ask the witches about this and are informed to complete the harvest.
Everyone agrees to go ahead with the harvest but Davina and the harvest girls don't wake up.
****

(Compound)

Klaus and the rest come back to compound as Marcel was pacing in the compound with tears still streaming through his eyes.

"Marcellus...." started Klaus.

"No! Just no! I said we shouldn't have gone ahead with it and yet we did! And now she is dead!" Shouted Marcel.

Klaus never was good with dealing with grief but he also knew what Marcel was going through since he has lost many family members in life. In the past timeline Klaus had just dealt with the situation by telling Marcel to look ahead of him but he knew that wasn't the best advice.

He left Hayley's side as he went and forced a hug with his adoptive son. "It's okay, let it all out." spoke Klaus.

Marcel was surprised at first but then tightened the hug as he started to weep harder. The rest of the family went in to console Marcel as well.

(A few months later)

Klaus was sitting in the kitchen, enjoying a glass of wine with a little bit of blood. He was thinking about the fact that it has been suspiciously quite in the past few months, which was very unlike the last timeline.

Elijah had started spending a lot of his time outside, Rebekah and Marcel had started to bond even more since Davina's death and Kol was practising magic which he was very happy about.

As he was thinking this, the silence was broken as Marcel and Kol entered the room while arguing. "What is it this time?"

Kol and Marcel had also started to hangout more ever since Davina's passing since Kol was the only witch at our disposal so Marcel would annoy him about ways to bring back Davina.

"He stopped my spell and even spilled the chemicals. I was trying to brew a potion to give me temporary invincibility." explained Kol.

"Why do you need invincibility? You have us!" retorted Marcel.

"Yeah but I am still human and can die very easily. I'd prefer not to die again it's rather boring." said Kol.

"Okay." spoke Klaus as he got up. "Marcellus I get you need Kol's help and I am sure he will provide you that help if you also let him have his space."

Kol was smiling due to his brother's answer but then Klaus turned towards Kol. "And you, stop making experimental potions. No one is gonna come after you right now, no one even knows you are alive."

Klaus then moved from his chair heading towards the door. "Now if you'll excuse me."

(Klaus's bedroom)

Klaus was going in to get a few things before he headed out to the city. He was surprised to see Hayley laying on the bed waiting for him.

This had been happening for the past few months, Hayley would enter Klaus's room sometimes even late at night and they would snuggle together. Occasionally they would also make out and had recently started to kiss as they greeted each other.

"Hello little wolf." said Klaus as he placed a kiss on Hayley.

"Hey." replied Hayley as they broke their kiss. "I was wondering if we could go out to buy a few baby things."

"Sure, we can leave in 30 minutes." said Klaus.

"It's date." replied Hayley as she got up to get ready. Klaus smiled due to Hayley calling it a date.