Hexed

****
Recap:
Kol, Davina, Elijah, Finn, Hayley and Klaus all catch up in a Diner.
Rebekah, Ansel, Freya and Marcel try to figure out a situation related to the strix.
Hayley and Klaus decide on getting married as soon as they return.
****

(Strix Hide Out)

Aya was training the Strix as per usual when one of her vampires heads towards her.

"Marcel Gerard, Rebekah Mikaelson, Ansel and a witch named Freya have to come to talk about the Strix joining the factions." whispered the vampire into Aya's ear.

She immediately made her way to her guests, who were seated on a few couches placed at the entrance of the building.

"Hello, to all of you." spoke Aya a little surprised. She turned towards Rebekah. "I was expecting your brothers to do the discussions."

"They are currently preoccupied and have sent us instead to negotiate the terms for the Strix joining the factions." stated Rebekah.

Aya took a seat before the four and sat with confidence. "And what are these terms you speak of?"

"Firstly, no killing of werewolves, vampires, humans or witches in the city." started Marcel.

"Second you all will stay in this part of city since as you have stated your main goal is to protect Elijah and we think it can be done from right here." continued Ansel.

"And lastly you aren't allowed to call a meeting without the approval of the rest of the factions." stated Freya. "I suggested we don't include you guys in the meetings at all but the rest said that we should be fair."

Rebekah smiled at her older sister and then turned towards Aya with a serious face. "These are the terms and if at any point you break them the entirety of New Orleans is allowed to kill every Strix member. Do you accept these terms?"

Aya knew she had to get a way in, but with these terms it would become too difficult to root themselves in the city. She thought of her options and after a bit of deep thought she finally came with a conclusion.

She let a sigh out. "Yes these terms work fine."

"Good." stated Rebekah as she reached her hand out to shake Aya's hand. "Pleasure doing business with you."

Aya took a minute after which she also reached her hand out and shook Rebekah's hand. "Like wise."

The group of 4 then made their way out of the building with the help of an escort as Aya looked over them from above. A figure in the shadows approaches.

"This wasn't part of the plan." stated the man's voice.

"I did what I had to, he will understand." spoke Aya.

"Well even if he does we will have to alter our plans a lot more now." stated the man as he headed back inside.

(Compound)

Klaus and Hayley enter the compound with Hope and notice no one is at the compound so they wait for the rest of the family to arrive. They sit in courtyard and the parents start playing with their child.

Klaus would give his hand to Hope which she would hold and look at with astonishment and that would bring a broad smile over Hayley's face as she would take in the entire moment.

Then they hear 2 cars pull in and knew immediately who it was. Finn, Elijah, Kol and Davina make their way inside.

"What took you 4 so long?" asked Klaus while still having his attention towards his child.

"Nothing both our cars were about to run out of gas." stated Kol.

"Okay." started Klaus as he got up and looked at his watch to check the time, which made little Hope sad as she buried her face into her mother. "How long do you think the others will take with the negotiation?"

"Actually I wanted to talk about that." stated Elijah. "Is it really okay to be sending our short tempered sister to negotiate terms?"

"As much as Rebekah can be childish I do know that she is more than capable of doing this." spoke Klaus.

They hear footsteps approaching. "Thank you for the vote of confidence, Nik." spoke the blonde original.

The other three also walked in and Kol looked towards the 2 unknown personalities.

"Right, this is my biological father, Ansel, and this is our long lost sister, Freya." explained Klaus.

"Okay, got it." said Kol.

Ansel notices the presence of the newest member of the family and made his way towards the little girl.

"May I?" spoke Ansel asking for approval to hold his granddaughter. Hayley nodded and handed the little baby to Ansel who picked her up ever so gently and had a wide smile. "She is beautiful."

Klaus had gotten tears in his eyes as he remembered that in the other timeline his father never actually got to meet Hope and was glad to see this moment. Hayley went towards Klaus and intertwined her arms with his as they saw the rest of the family looking towards their littlest wolf.

Finn then started to feel a little weird as he made his way out of the crowd. He then looked down towards his hand and widened his eyes upon realisation.

He slowly excused himself from as he made his way out of the compound. Everyone thought he wanted to spend some time alone after all the events but Freya noticed something was up.

(Rousseau's)

Freya walks into the bar and tries to find her younger brother and finds him sitting near a bar table with a drink in his hand, deep in thought.

The eldest sister approaches her brother. "Hello, Finn. Is everything okay?"

Finn looked towards his sister and smiled. He found it strange that even though neither have seen each other in centuries they were able to understand each other so well.

Finn turns around to face Freya. "I need you to keep a secret for me."

Freya looks confused. "What do you mean?"

Finn immediately shows his hand to her which has a cross on it. "I have been hexed, I have been thinking it over and perhaps it happened when we ended up in the diner."

"Why the hell do you want to keep this a secret?" asked Freya with a worried look. "If the rest knew about it they would drop everything to help you."

"And that is exactly why I can't ask them." replied Finn. "I have never seen our family like this, I have never seen Klaus like this. I want him to be happy and I do believe that both his child and this marriage will make certain of this."

Freya thought it over and then looked towards her brother. "Fine, but right after the wedding we are telling."

Finn nodded in agreement as the 2 siblings turned to order another drink knowing what the weight of the secret they current carry is.

****
End of another chapter.

I am going to post 1 chapter per day instead of my usual 2 per day because I want the dialogues to be good and right now I am unable to come up with dialogues fast.

What do you think is gonna happen to Finn?

Hope you guys enjoyed!
****