Proposal

****
Recap:
The Mikaelson siblings gather to inform each other about recent events and information gathered.
The family makes a decision to bring back Hope.
Davina and Kol have gotten close and were informed to meet Elijah and Finn at the Arkansas safe house.
****

(On The Road to Arkansas)

Elijah and Finn had been on the road for 2 hours and were enjoying the silence. Neither brothers were very talkative and this situation was making them miss their younger siblings who are better at small talk than either of them.

As Elijah was driving he gets a major headache and sees a red door and the nightmare from the time his mother had captured him resurfaced. He pulls over and stops the car.

Finn gets worried for his younger brother. "You okay there, Elijah?"

"I have been having the same nightmare ever since our mother had held me captive." stated Elijah.

Finn sighed. He was told by Esther what she had done to Elijah and knew that Elijah deserved to know the truth. "Those aren't nightmares Elijah. The things our mother said about your worst deeds are true."

Elijah looked at his brother wide eyed. "So I actually killed Tatia and all those other people."

"I am sorry." stated Finn while keeping a hand on his brother's shoulder. "She made a red door for you to trap memories where you did monstrous things. I thought it was to shield you, but it might've just been a way for her to feel better about turning us into monsters."

Elijah sat there listening to his older brother's words and found a little peace in them. "So what do I do now?"

"You are trying to fight those nightmares, maybe because you are afraid that it will change you but you need to embrace them." spoke Finn.

Elijah took a breath. "Okay but I don't think it's the best time."

Finn nodded in agreement. They knew that though dealing with Elijah's mental issues was important but so was getting their niece back. "Fine, but switch seats with me. I'll drive, I don't want you to run into a tree or a vehicle because of your headaches."

"Alright." stated Elijah.

The two brothers switched seats and continued their ride.

(Compound)

Hayley was in her bed after taking a shower when she heard a knock.

"Who is it?" stated the queen of the crescent pack.

"It's me." came the voice of the original hybrid.

A smile formed on Hayley's face as she went towards the door and opened it. "Come in."

Klaus walked in and saw Hayley's wet hair and water dripping on her body. He was about to go on his animalistic instincts but chose not to and instead just placed a kiss on her mouth which made his little wolf smile.

Hayley made her way to her bed and sat down. "So how was your day?"

"Good, I finally got Finn to be on our side and I was able to confirm that the witch in our basement is actually my sister Freya, who has agreed to help us." spoke Klaus. "What about you?"

"The packs have started to mingle and they all are getting excited about the unification ceremony." replied Hayley.

"Uh... speaking of the unification ceremony." started Klaus. "I actually wanted to inform tell you about a recent development."

Hayley got a little worried upon hearing this, she was scared that Klaus might want to bail out of the unification or something worse. "What is it?"

"Well, seeing as to how the werewolves are going to be on our side and also with Marcellus's vampires increasing in numbers. I told my brothers to go pick up Hope." stated Klaus.

Hayley's worries left her immediately as she got excited and jumped to hug her soon to be husband.

She then broke their hug as she looked at him questionably. "Why did you sound so worried when you told me this?"

Klaus let out a breath as he spoke, "I was worried that you wouldn't like me making such a decision about our child unilaterally."

Hayley tilted her head slightly and let out a small smile. "Klaus, I know that our baby and I mean a lot to you, I believe and trust you. I know no matter the decision you have our best interest."

Klaus's eyes widened in awe due to the sheer trust his little wolf had something he always wanted in another person. He kissed her again.

They broke their kiss and Klaus then subsequently took her hand and they made their way to Hayley's balcony.

He looked her in the eyes and smiled as he placed a hand around her cheek. "You know when I arrived in this city, I thought I wanted to be king because I thought having power was the most important thing to me. But now I don't care about being king of this city, all I care about is to be with my family, to be with you and hope."

This caused Hayley to form tears in her eyes. She too always wanted a family and the fact that Klaus acknowledged her as family made her happy.

"You are the only one who challenges me, the one who understands me and the one who embraces me for who I am. You are my little wolf, the mother of my child, my queen." spoke Klaus as he got on his knees and brought out a beautiful diamond ring which shocked Hayley.

"Hayley Marshall, will you marry me?" asked the original hybrid.

Hayley was shocked to say the least but she knew the answer to his question. "Yes, of course. Yes."

He placed the ring in her finger and got up to kiss her and the two hugged again. When they broke their hug Klaus and Hayley then rolled their eyes upon realising the noises outside the door.

"You all can come in now." stated Hayley.

Rebekah, Freya, Marcel and Ansel all came through the door feeling embarrassed on being caught. They made their way to the newly engaged couple and congratulated them.

****
Sorry for the late update, I am trying my best to finish chapters but I don't want to write them bad so it takes time to come up with dialogue.

I actually planned on bringing Hope back in this chapter but decided instead to have a Hayley and Klaus moment.

Hope you guys enjoyed.
****