Little Wolf

****
Recap:
Davina makes contact with the ancestors and becomes a temporary regent.
Hayley sets the trap by making Dahlia follow her while Hope is sent away with Rebekah and Camille.
Kol tries to figure out a way to delay the ritual at the cemetery.
Elijah and Marcel set up the Serratura in the tunnels with the help of Davina.
Davina hears a rumbling in the courtyard as someone approaches her door.
****

(Lafayette Cemetery)

Kol was in a rush as he made his way towards the entrance of the cemetery. Though Kol did not seem like it but he would get very nervous when he would be assigned an important task and considering what was at stake he was a lot more nervous than usual.

Kol finally made his way to the entrance and waited in anticipation, as he did he noticed a few witches walking towards the altar. They seemed to be in a hurry and the young Mikaelson witch smiled as he held the knife which is very essential for the ritual.

"I suppose this ought to buy me a bit of time." spoke Kol. He then noticed that a few witches were beginning to come towards his direction but just then a sudden explosion came from the place that was once the laboratory belonging to Kol.

A twinge in Kol's heart was made as he could just see the flames coming from his lab and spreading across the cemetery. Kol clicked his tongue and left the cemetery as he made his way to his next destination.

(Compound: Basement)

Davina stood still as she heard the knob of her door moving, she then tried to cast a spell to lock it up further. However to her dismay before she could apply any force the door started to open and the little witch prepared to face the person before her.

Davina's look of nervousness turned into a look of surprise as she saw the person entering.

"Freya!?" shouted the brunette.

(Plantation House)

Camille was in the kitchen and feeding Hope baby food. She kept finding fun ways to feed the reluctant baby Mikaelson.

Just as the blonde continued feeding Hope, she heard the back door of the house open. Making Camille a bit nervous but her mind was put at ease due to the person before her.

"Well there doesn't seem to be anyone around for now." stated the original vampire as she made her way inside. "So I suppose my niece is a picky eater just like the rest of the family?"

"Yes well I suppose she is, she reminds me of Elijah and his reluctant behaviour of trying out fast food." spoke the blonde with a smile.

"My brother does have a very expensive taste." stated Rebekah.

There was a bit of awkward silence amongst the two blondes since Rebekah didn't know Camille well enough because other than the regent work the two never talked about anything else, but she could tell that she really liked Elijah and was even glad to see her brother be so happy.

"So how has that relationship been going?" asked the original vampire which brought Camille to a halt as she looked up towards Rebekah.

"I... I actually asked him to turn me in a vampire." stated the blonde bartender which surprised Rebekah.

"I mean Elijah is great and all but you only met him a year ago and you want to become a vampire to spend an eternity with him? are you sure that is wise?" asked Rebekah.

"Maybe you are right that I am rushing into this but....." started Cami. "The time I have spent with your brother might have been the most alive I have felt and I don't want to let go of this feeling I get around him. So no matter what might happen I will not regret being a vampire if it means at a shot of eternity with Elijah."

Rebekah was taken aback by the blonde's determined eyes and her surprised look turned into a smile as she placed a hand on Camille's shoulder.

"I will be rooting for you two." stated Rebekah and just as she did they heard the front door opening startling the two blondes as Camille started to grab Hope and Rebekah made her way to confront the intruder.

Rebekah however immediately realised who it was as she made her way to the entrance. "It's okay Camille. It's just Kol."

"Sorry, didn't mean to enter so abruptly but I am exhausted." stated the young Mikaelson as he made his way to the nearest couch and laid on it.

Camille with a sigh of relief took Hope and moved to the room where the two siblings were. The two blondes sat from across Kol and waited for a response.

Kol finally noticed the two looking towards him in anticipation and realised what was happening. "Right, I did my task I took the witch's knife and also created a big distraction for them."

"What kind of distraction?" asked Rebekah.

"I might have caused a small explosion." stated Kol nervously as the other two looked at him surprised. "Well leaving that aside, any news from the others?"

"No, they did say they would contact us after they captured Dahlia." spoke Camille.

"If they capture her." corrected Kol which annoyed Rebekah.

"They will capture her." stated Rebekah with confidence.

"Alright nothing that can be done from our end for now." stated Kol as he got up. "Anyone hungry? Because I will be making dinner."

The three then smiled and made their way to the kitchen as Camille continued to feed Hope and the siblings spoke and laughed at the blonde's struggle.

(Tunnels of New Orleans)

Hayley had started to rush to wards the meeting point of the tunnel. She looked around and found Elijah.

"Is it ready?" asked the brunette to which the vampire nodded. "Alright let's finish this."

The two then zoomed away from each other as Elijah made his way towards Marcel to continue the plan.

Hayley made her way to the meeting point and stood still as Dahlia made her way towards her.

"I guess you've had enough of running, child." spoke the ancient witch.

"Well a little." stated the brunette as she indicated the two vampires to get behind her and place the anti-magic handcuffs.

Just as Marcel and Elijah were going to lunge Dahlia pointed her hands and pushed both the men towards the walls causing the handcuffs to drop . Hayley was frightened as Dahlia started to walk towards her.

"Did you really think you could get me with such an obvious tactic?" asked the witch.

Dahlia made her way to touch what she believed to be Hope but as she did the baby had turned to dust causing the witch to be infuriated.

Hayley started to back away from her but the witch started to use her powers to choke the female hybrid.

Hayley was finding it harder to breathe and all throughout the pain she could think about was her child and her husband. The thought of leaving them behind made her sad but she was finding it difficult to fight right now.

Just then the pain stopped and Hayley opened her eyes. She had tears in her eyes as she saw her saviour standing before her, the original hybrid Klaus.

Hayley looked around to see Elijah and Marcel getting back on their feet and could see Dahlia was thrown into the cage made with the help of the Serratura.

Hayley let out a sigh of relief and started to fall but Klaus caught her in his arms. She was regaining her strength but she let herself stay in the embrace of the man she had been missing for so long.

Klaus stroked her hair gently. "You did good, little wolf."

****
That is the end of this chapter.

I was worried about how to get each character to interact and I also wanted to bring back Klaus and Freya into this.

I will probably be a very irregular writer but I can promise I won't abandon this story or the other one.

Hope you all enjoyed.
****