Harvest Festival

****
Recap:
Camille investigates the murder of her brother as Elijah tags along.
Hayley and Rebekah head to the bayou and find someone.
Klaus, Marcel and Davina revive Kol but then Davina faints.
****

(Bayou)

"So your name is Eve, is it?" asked Hayley as she and Rebekah sat on a rock.

"Yes." replied the woman.

They came to know that she was an untriggered wolf and how the wolves would gather at the cabin near the river. Rebekah and Hayley explained to Eve about their plan to break the curse and after a bit more of discussion the 3 women headed towards the cabin to set up.

(Compound)

Marcel picked up Davina and took her to her room. Klaus brought Kol upstairs and was worried. He knew that this would happen, he knew that it was almost time for Davina to show these signs since the witches did not complete the harvest festival.

"What's wrong with her?" asked Kol out of concern as he saw the girl before her was still passed out.

"I don't know she usually doesn't get tired this easy."

"Maybe she drained herself too much, Marcellus. She has been helping out around here a lot lately. Perhaps we should just let her rest for now." spoke Klaus. Marcel nodded as the 3 men headed outside.

(Bayou)

Hayley and Rebekah were sitting near the cabin around the lake as Eve was busy setting the table. She insisted since she was thankful to the women for getting the cure for the curse.

Rebekah looked towards Hayley as she overlooked the lake and she knew it was time to ask the question that she had been dying to ask.

"So what's been going on between you and Klaus?" asked Rebekah which caused Hayley to startle and turn towards the original vampire.

"What.... What do you mean?" said Hayley trying to act oblivious.

"Come on don't play coy with me." replied Rebekah. "I see the way you both look at each other, there is clearly something going on with you two."

Hayley was hesitant to speak about her and Klaus not just because it was too new to assess but also cause she was never the one to talk about such stuff but she could tell that Rebekah was asking this earnestly and so she complied.

"Well, he is nothing like how everyone has portrayed him out to be. He has been very kind to me and has been there for me more than anyone has been in my life." she spoke while smiling which caused Rebekah to smile back. "He seems to have this pull towards me and last night...."

By the sudden pause Rebekah had been even more intrigued as she was at the edge of the seat. "What? What happened?"

"We kissed."

Rebekah shrieked at this revelation and was super excited to hear about her brother finally opening up to someone after so long.

Rebekah then had a thought going through his mind. "How did it happen?"

"Well, I was informed about how my parents had died from Marcel and I went to Klaus who consoled me." replied Hayley feeling a little bitter sweet due to the mention of her parents death.

"I'm sorry to hear about your parents." said Rebekah when she noticed the look on Hayley's face.

"Thank you." said Hayley. "Well, one thing led to another and next thing I knew I was kissing him. I thought that he didn't like it and so I tried to leave but he pulled me towards him and kissed me back."

"I can see that he really likes you." said Rebekah.

Hayley was blushing at Rebekah's comment and Rebekah was very happy to see how Hayley was towards her brother. She always knew that beneath the monster that Klaus used to show himself as he was a kind person and someone who deserved more in life.

Hayley saw Rebekah being a bit busy in her thought when a question had risen in her mind now. "Since we are speaking about this, what about you and Marcel?"

"What about him and I?" spoke Rebekah who was now the person startled by the question.

"I also noticed how you two almost never leave each other's side and you both have this look that makes it seem like there is more to the two of you." said Hayley.

"Well yeah, I do feel a lot better when I am with him and before Klaus used to be against us hanging out but now he doesn't seem to stop us so we have no one stopping us, but it seems like the timing is not right for now."

Hayley looked at Rebekah and placed a hand on hers. "Look Rebekah, I know that I am a lot younger than you but in the short time I have lived I have realised that when it comes to love there is never a right time."

"Wise words, perhaps you should take them as well." said Rebekah. "Look at us just talking about the men in our lives like a bunch of teenagers."

Both women looked at each and laughed due to Rebekah's last comment.

(Outside Camille's apartment)

Elijah and Camille had a great day together despite the investigation of her brother's death, they enjoyed a lot by going through different places in the city as they talked about their interests and hobbies.

Elijah felt refreshed being in the company of the ever resilient Camille and he started to feel a lot refreshed than he was feeling recently.

Through all this Elijah started to get suspicious that there was something peculiar about the death of Camille's brother. The way the incident had occurred made him suspicious that either a vampire or witch had something to do with it.

They were now standing outside of Camille's apartment as they were getting ready to go their separate ways.

"I enjoyed my time today with you, Camille." said Elijah as he stood with Camille outside her apartment door.

Camille smiled at Elijah. "It's Cami." said Camille as a whisper.

Though Elijah had heard it he still pretended to be oblivious. "Sorry?"

"You don't need to call me Camille, just call me Cami." replied the blonde

Elijah smiled at this. "Okay I will do that from now on."

She was opening her door and getting ready to go in when she turned around and kissed Elijah on the cheek. "Good bye, Elijah."

Elijah was taken by surprise by her action and she smiled as she went into her apartment. "Good bye, Cami." replied the original vampire.

(Lafayette Cemetery)

The witches had been told to gather by Sophie who had informed them to not push for the Harvest festival for now.

"Do you think that is wise? The witches have already started to feel their power being lost." spoke one of the witches.

"We don't need to go to them as she had told us." pointing at the witch known as Sabine Laurent. "They will come to us and when they do we will need their help just as much as they will need ours." spoke Sophie.

Sophie had figured out that the only way to get around having an elder to complete the festival was by becoming one. She knew that she needed the help of the Mikaelsons and she also knew that they will soon realise the consequences if they failed to complete the festival.

****
Well obviously the witch hinted in the chapter 14 was Sabine Laurent.

Also I had fun writing about Rebekah and Hayley's interaction as well as the progress between Elijah and Camille.

What do you think will happen next?
****