Temporary

****
Recap:

The family come to know about Dahlia's play with the dead witches.
Lenore is convinced by Josephine LaRue to become the regent of the witches.
The family begins their preparations.
****

(Basement: Compound)

Davina was nervous, she had been given a very important task to become a temporary regent and to activate the Serratura. Though it is possible for her to activate it from afar it was still a tricky spell to deal with.

Davina started to pace a little but then she stood in the middle of the room and started to chant. She could feel herself being drained however she powered through as she was also channeling some of the dark objects present.

Davina felt a surge of power which made her eyes close and when she opened them she found herself in the Lafayette Cemetery and she knew she had entered the ancestral realm.

"Hello?" spoke Davina trying to find someone who could help her with becoming a temporary regent. She spent a long time there but found no one available to help her.

Davina sat beside one of the tombs feeing sad since she might not be able to fulfil her task. Then suddenly she could hear footsteps approaching her which made her look up.

"Hello Davina." stated the witch known as Sophie Deveraux. "Looks like you need some help."

(Compound)

Hayley had gotten Hope ready and they were headed downstairs but something was different. The compound was quieter than usual.

"Hello child." came the voice of a woman across from Hayley.

Hayley jolted upon seeing the woman and knew instantly who she might be. "Dahlia."

"Oh so you are aware of who I am." stated the witch with a smile. "Then you know that the child you hold belongs to me."

Hayley pulled Hope closer in order to protect her. "You won't get her."

"We will see about that." stated the witch as she started to cast a spell but before she could finish Hayley rushed towards the stairs leading directly into the tunnels making sure that Dahlia doesn't notice Davina, who was currently making contact with the ancestors.

Dahlia smirked at the female hybrid's actions and started to chase behind her.

Hayley made her way towards the tunnels while making sure to keep her act together since the thing in her hand was not actually her daughter but an illusion created through magic by both Davina and Kol.

"I don't want to harm you, child." stated the voice of the witch from behind. "I just need the baby, but if you get in my way then you might not survive."

Hayley was a bit nervous as she started to make her way through the tunnels to stall for time. The one thing keeping her going was her child was safe.

(Earlier)

"Rebekah, I need you and Cami to go to the Plantation house with Hope. To keep her safe." stated the brunette.

"Are you sure?" asked Rebekah hesitantly, it's not that she didn't have good babysitting skills it's just based on the circumstances she had expected it to be someone who is trusted by all like her brother, Elijah.

"Of course, you are one my most trusted family members and I think Klaus would feel the same way." replied Hayley causing the blonde vampire to smile.

Rebekah picked up Hope and her along with Camille made their way to the Plantation house discreetly.

The Choice: A Klayley Fix itजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें