Witch Hunt

****
Recap:
Marcel and the others deal with Davina's death.
Kol and Marcel figure out that the power from the harvest was siphoned.
Hayley and Klaus go on a date and then were surprised to see Papa Tunde back from the dead.
Rebekah finds out about the warning given by Davina about Celeste and reveals it to everyone.
Everyone decides to go after the undead witches.
****

(Compound)

Klaus was looking over his table trying to figure out the moves of the witches. Weirdly enough they were one step ahead of him yet again, since they weren't going head on against him this time.

Rebekah entered as Klaus was still deep in thought about his plans.

"So Nik, have you figured out what to do next? Because you said we were gonna go after the witches weeks ago but we haven't done a single thing yet. Except just increase the security in the garden and the compound!" spoke Rebekah.

Klaus knew his family was getting frustrated with sitting on their asses but he also knew what was at stake here so he didn't want mess this up.

Klaus sighed and began, "Look Rebekah, I want to get the witches off the board as much as everyone else but we cannot rush this because if we do and something goes wrong...."

Rebekah had seen her brother act in many ways over the years but this was something new. For the first time she saw that Klaus was actually thinking about everyone before he made a decision.

"Just figure something out fast." said Rebekah as she walked out.

(Rousseau's)

Elijah was enjoying his usual drink while admiring Cami who was still working. Elijah had gotten fond of her and was starting to think maybe he should tell her his secret.

A woman then comes and sits before him. It was Sabine Laurent.

"Hello Elijah, I hear your family has been keeping quite? What is it did something happen?" asked Sabine. She wanted to know exactly what was going on since it had become obvious the Mikaelsons had already realised the witches being resurrected.

"Hello Sabine, that is none of your concern." spoke Elijah.

"Oh but it is, you see I need to know what your family is upto or else my three witch friends won't be able to fulfil our revenge."

At that mention Elijah's eyes widened. He was ready to grab a hold of her neck to get his answers but considering the setting he remained calm.

"Who are you?"

"Oh you can't recognise me? But we were so close back in the day, at least until I was killed by your brother." replied Sabine.

"Celeste." stated Elijah.

"Good now that you know who I am, I need to know what you all are upto." said the witch.

"You aren't getting anything out of me."

"That may seem the case for now." said Sabine as she looked towards Cami. "But I know you can be persuaded."

Elijah was furious upon the threat as he slammed his table startling everyone around including Camille. "You dare threaten me."

"Yes, I do dare. You have 24 hours to think it over and help me." said Sabine as she got up and left.

(Compound)

Elijah enters the compound and explains the situation to Marcel, Rebekah and Hayley.

"Well if that is the case then we can protect Camille." said Hayley.

"She doesn't know what I am so I cannot tell her to stay here so that she can be protected." stated the original vampire in suit.

As they were discussing this, Klaus came downstairs along with Kol. "Then we will keep vampires around her or you could also be there yourself considering you are already around her most of the time." stated Klaus.

"Fine but what do we do of them? We can't just sit here and wait anymore." said Marcel.

"We aren't going to." started the hybrid. "I have a plan, I was just going over Kol to see if he could do a spell to locate our brought back witches and he seems to be able to find them."

Everyone's face in the room had suddenly lit up.

"So does this mean?" asked Rebekah.

"Yes, it's time for a witch hunt." replied Klaus.

(Lafayette Cemetery)

Sabine was sitting in one of the tombs as she was finishing the markings on the floor. Then Papa Tunde arrived along with his blade. "So is it finally done?"

"Yes, since the garden was no longer available I had to go to different places to find my offerings but it is ready." spoke the witch while he held out his dagger. "This dagger shall befall pain worst than death even to an original."

"Are you ready for the final sacrifice?" asked Sabine.

Papa Tunde nodded as he sat in the middle of the markings and Sabine took the knife to slit his throat.

(Next morning at the Bayou)

Hayley and Klaus had come to visit the wolves. They had started to do this to have a good bond amongst the vampires and werewolves and it was working so far.

Klaus watched as Hayley was greeting everyone, then he heard it. He could hear the ticking sound coming from all around the Bayou and had realised what had happened.

He zoomed towards Hayley and took her away and as he did he also started to take some of the other wolves away as well. Everyone was confused until they heard the first boom, as a bomb had gone off in the bayou.

Hayley made her way through the crowd towards Klaus. "How did you know?" asked the pregnant wolf.

"I heard the bombs in the ground." spoke Klaus.

The wolves started to discuss about this immediately and ruled out the vampires since Marcel was part of Klaus's family and both the mother of Klaus's child and Klaus himself were present here.

Klaus was glad that unlike last time the vampires and wolves weren't at odds with each other. Then he saw Oliver and stared at him as his eyes met his and Oliver ran away due to his plan failing.

(Lafayette Cemetery)

Sophie had been called to the cemetery since Monique Deveraux her niece had been brought back. She hugged her and was glad about it and took her home unaware that her niece had other plans in mind.

(Compound)

Klaus and Elijah had returned and explained the situation to the rest except Kol who was out. The others pointed out that it might be the witches but Klaus points out that it has to be someone on the inside since no one would be able to move around the bayou without one of the other wolves knowing it.

As they were continuing their discussion Kol had entered the room in a hurry.

"Monique Deveraux has woken up. That's not all I was going through the tombs in the cemetery and found Papa Tunde dead." stated Kol. It didn't take long for everyone to put the dots together.

"So if we kill the witches...." started Rebekah.

"We can also bring back Davina." finished Marcel.

Everyone knew more than ever that their witch hunt was their priority now and so they agreed to figure out the culprit of the bayou incident after they were done with this.

****
Another chapter is done.

I know it seems a little forced and it is but I want to get stuff done quicker and want to get to the conclusion of all this.

I might skip the whole Genevive, Rebekah and Klaus incident or just abridge it. Might do the same for other scenes too.

I am still confused on how Elijah will reveal the fact that he is a vampire to Camille but I will figure it out.
****