Necessary Evil

****
Recap:
Elijah and the others host the meeting for the factions while Freya and Klaus are away.
Davina takes a stand for the Mikaelsons with the witches.
Elijah tells the faction leaders about Dahlia and asks them to be quiet about the meeting.
****

(Norway)

A terrible snowstorm was over the entire place. The only thing visible was a small ray light coming from an old bar in the middle of nowhere.

The crowd in the bar was having a great time considering it was the weekend. The bartender was making drinks for his usual customers when he was approached by two cloaked individuals covered in snow.

"How can I help ya?" asked the bartender.

"Do you know someone by the name Ingrid Jensen?" came the voice of a British man, causing the barkeep to raise an eyebrow.

"What do you want with her?" asked the man as he looked at a few men at a table. The men saw the bartender and started to surround the two individuals as the crowd went silent.

"I assume with the way they have just reacted we are in the right place?" came the voice of a woman.

"Yes, it would seem so." stated the British man. "I don't suppose I have to tell you what you must do?"

Just like that the cloaked woman raised her hand and snap the necks of all the men surrounding the two. This scared the crowd as they all ran out.

The bartender terrified tried to reach out for his shotgun below the bar. Before he could reach it though his arm was stopped by the British man, who was already standing inside the counter.

"Vampire!" stated the bartender.

"Close." spoke the man as he removed his cloak revealing his bright yellow eyes. "I'm a hybrid, mate and I believe you have a witch that can help us."

(Compound)

Hayley was busy looking at a map of New Orleans. Throughout the whole faction situation she was not able to figure out how Dahlia was able to enter the city and kill so many supernatural creatures without anyone noticing.

"Trying to find a place for you and Nik to move into?" came the voice of Kol as he entered.

Hayley rolled her eyes. Out of all the three brothers of her husband, Kol was always the most difficult to deal with. He was a 1000 years old but still was very immature and he had a tendency of using sarcasm in the worst time possible, which the female hybrid found very annoying.

"So what are you actually upto?" asked Kol due to lack of response from his previous statement.

"Just trying to see how Dahlia manager to move around the city without being spotted." replied Hayley.

"Well from what our eldest sister has mentioned, our aunt seems to have some mind control power." stated Kol. "Maybe she used that?"

"Still doesn't explain how she entered the city." spoke Hayley.

"What about the tunnels in the outskirts of the city?" spoke Kol.

"The what?" asked Hayley in confusion.

"There are tunnels that run through all of New Orleans, a few of them even through this compound." replied Kol.

"The maps don't have anything about this." stated Hayley.

"Yeah cause those tunnels aren't used anymore." explained Kol.

"Are there any documents that can show these tunnels?" asked Hayley.