Acceptance

****
Recap:
Elijah is saved by Marcel from Celeste and they rescue Camille.
Kol, Rebekah and Klaus save Hayley from a spell casted by the witch Genevieve.
Hayley confronts Mikael in the other side.
Rebekah and Kol kill Celeste.
****

(Cami's apartment)

Camille finally opened her eyes and noticed it was night time. She got up slightly to look around and found Elijah beside her bed with his head down, sleeping.

Everything Elijah had done in his past kept replaying in Camille's head however she knew better since the man before her no matter his faults was kind and no matter what anyone tells her she won't believe it because she knew the time they spent together was real.

She slightly touched his head which caused him to jolt as he turned around facing her as he got up. "You are awake." spoke Elijah. "You slept for quite some time."

"Yes, being someone's captive while showing 1000 years worth of stories would do that to a person." said Cami which made Elijah a bit sad.

"She told you.... about me? And my family?" asked Elijah knowing what the answer was.

"Yes, I know." replied Camille.

Elijah then got up. "I assume you wouldn't want to see me anymore?" said the man in suit holding his breath.

"Well you would be wrong." spoke Camille. It kept flashing before Cami's eyes. Every little information she had come to know, every truth hidden from her about the world she lived in.

She also came to know another side of a man she had started to like but for some reason she did not judge him for being a vampire or his actions after becoming one. She knew something was different about him and now she knew what it was but it didn't make her feel like she was distant, it actually made her feel closer.

"Why?" questioned Elijah. He didn't understand why Camille didn't mind and could not imagine that she would accept him for who he is.

"Because I am a good judge of character, and as much as I know that you are a vampire. I also know you are a good person." said Camille. This brought a small smile on Elijah's face.

He finally looked at Camille and said, "Thank you for accepting me for what I am."

"You're welcome. Now how about you explain to me a few things about your world which your ex just happen to have missed out on." started Cami and Elijah smirked as he sat down. He knew at this moment that they would be alright.

(Outskirts of New Orleans)

Bastianna walks towards a group of people near a campfire and makes her way to sit beside a brunette woman.

"It's time." whispered the witch as the woman turned around having a big grin across her face.

(Compound)

Klaus was outside Hayley's room he wanted to make sure she was alright after the events that took place yesterday. He knocked on her door.

"Come in." spoke Hayley.

Klaus entered and saw that she was sitting upright and had a smile when she saw him which he reciprocated with his own. He then sat down beside her on the bed.

"How are you feeling, little wolf?" asked the hybrid.

"As good as anyone would after meeting a man known as destroyer." replied the she wolf.

"I apologise that you had to face my father like that." spoke Klaus looking down.

"Why do you call him father? He isn't your real dad" asked Hayley.

"He's only done damage that an actual father could've done." spoke Klaus and this just broke Hayley's heart as she went in to hug him. Klaus felt comfort as he held onto her.

They broke their hug and Klaus got up, which got Hayley a little disappointed as she thought he was about to leave.

"If you aren't too tired, I wanted to show you something." said Klaus holding out his hand.

Hayley took his hand as they walked towards a door attached to her room. She had no idea what was behind it but as Klaus opened it she was left with a gasp.

It was the most beautiful nursery, with a crib already built and twinkling lights hanging over the wall. There were also crystals hanging over the nursery which made it look so much more beautiful and a rocking chair which Hayley could image sitting on with her baby.

Klaus stood near the door as he asked the question he had asked last time. "What did he say to you?"

Hayley knew who "He" was and turned around as she saw Klaus being unsure about her response. She found this side of Klaus to be cute since usually he was confident but around her he would show a different side.

The she wolf went towards the hybrid and placed her hand on his cheeks to get him to meet her eyes. "Nothing true." she spoke.

Klaus's eyes were surprised but not as much as they were before but he was glad that Hayley didn't think he was a monster.

The two soon to be parents just kept looking into each other's eyes, as Hayley got on her toes and placed a kiss on his lips. He returned the kiss back with just as much passion.

(Lafayette Cemetery)

Genevieve and Bastianna stood in one of the tombs and were discussing about the current events that had occurred.

"Our previous plan failed, so this better work." spoke Bastianna.

"It will....." said the red head as she was looking through the grimoire before her. "As long as you do your part."

"And what exactly is that?" asked the other witch.

"I need you to create a distraction."

"I'll help too." came the voice as the two women turned to see Monique Deveraux.

"So I assume you completed your task?" asked Bastianna.

"Yes, Sophie is dead for not having faith." spoke the young witch.

"Good, then let's begin." said Genevieve as she smiled menacingly.

(Streets of New Orleans)

A girl in white is walking down the street and looks a bit lost. A man approaches her out of concern as he notices she is without any footwear and has dirty clothes.

"Are you okay?" spoke the man.

"Yes, I am. I'm just on my way home." spoke the little witch known as Davina Claire.

****
So this one is a bit short compared to most but I didn't want to cramp all of it here.

Who do you think Bastianna met?

What do you think Genevieve is planning?

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.
****